1. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    09 Feb '21 23:29
    WHO investigators say COVID-19 almost certainly didn't come from lab

Feb. 9 (UPI) -- A team of scientists led by the World Health Organization said in an update Tuesday that its investigation into the origins of the COVID-19 pandemic is still looking into how the virus behaved before it was transmitted to humans.

At a briefing, the team said there's no definitive evidence yet to indicate the first human coronavirus transmission occurred at a market in Wuhan, but stated conclusively that it almost certainly didn't come from any lab.

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2021/02/09/WHO-investigators-say-COVID-19-almost-certainly-didnt-come-from-lab/8971612872637/
    ----------------------
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    10 Feb '21 01:02
    @earl-of-trumps said
    WHO investigators say COVID-19 almost certainly didn't come from lab

[i]Feb. 9 (UPI) -- A team of scientists led by the World Health Organization said in an update Tuesday that its investigation into the origins of the COVID-19 pandemic is still looking into how the virus behaved before it was transmitted to humans.

At a briefing, the team said there's no ...[text shortened]... vestigators-say-COVID-19-almost-certainly-didnt-come-from-lab/8971612872637/
    ----------------------
    No surprises there. It won't stop the nutters from inventing yet another nonsense story, probably involving the WHO.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    10 Feb '21 01:04

Removed by poster

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree