1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Feb '20 11:17
    At the very end of the democrat debates, Biden was giving his closing thoughts when some women began screaming at him.

WTH? Who were they are what were they screaming?

And should the have the next debate with a padded cell for the Left wing audience?
  2. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    21 Feb '20 17:50
    Stop advertising your own schoolboy antics, mate. We're not interested, and neither was Joe.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Feb '20 06:30
    @whodey said
    At the very end of the democrat debates, Biden was giving his closing thoughts when some women began screaming at him.

And should the have the next debate with a padded cell for the Left wing audience?
    Wasn't that you, whodey?

I thought it was your regular, incoherent self.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    22 Feb '20 16:34
    @whodey said

I think they were a group who wants open borders (for diseases, parasites, etc. to be allowed in). They were screaming that he had sent about 3M people back to where they came from, when they’d rather he would have turned them loose here, not unlike wild animals running through your house.

In a word, they want us to end Sovereignty.
  5. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    22 Feb '20 17:46
    Bernie's been really taking a lot of crap at his speeches from "fans?".

It wouldn't surprise me to learn that the shills are nothing more than DNC plants sent in to disrupt Bernie.

Seriously. And the more this man takes it on the chin, the more I like him!
  6. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    23 Feb '20 10:07
    @whodey said

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/19/us/politics/immigration-protest-democratic-debate.html

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree