1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Sep '18 14:291 edit
    Why did Diane Feinstein withhold allegations against Kavanaugh?

She had the information throughout the entire proceedings and questionings of Kav, but said nothing.

Why?

I will go out on a limb here and blame global warming. As most problems in life, they can all be traced back to global warming.

Just hear me out.

Putin is behind all this.

Putin bought off Trump by giving him the election. This was all done so that Trump would pull out of the Paris Agreement on global warming. Why? Putin knew full well that doing so would escalate global warming, hence causing Hurricane Florence to attack the US. The media has already correctly identified as Trump being complicit with the hurricane travesty, and as such, is directly responsible for all those deaths. Diane Feinstein and the entire nation were too busy focusing on the poor helpless people Trump was killing with the hurricane to be concerned about the allegations against Kavanaugh.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Sep '18 16:12
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Why did Diane Feinstein withhold allegations against Kavanaugh?

She had the information throughout the entire proceedings and questionings of Kav, but said nothing.

Why?

I will go out on a limb here and blame global warming. As most problems in life, they can all be traced back to global warming.

Just hear me out.

Putin is behind all this.
    ...[text shortened]... le Trump was killing with the hurricane to be concerned about the allegations against Kavanaugh.
    If only you weren't so obviously full of sarcasm. And of course Ford's desire to remain anonymous has nothing to do with it, right? Fienstein could not possibly just listening to her wishes of course. And now Ford went public and now is getting death threats. Wow, what a wonderful bunch of people are your buddy republicans.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Sep '18 16:26
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    If only you weren't so obviously full of sarcasm. And of course Ford's desire to remain anonymous has nothing to do with it, right? Fienstein could not possibly just listening to her wishes of course. And now Ford went public and now is getting death threats. Wow, what a wonderful bunch of people are your buddy republicans.
    Ford is a Left wing radical who is active in the coup to oust Trump dingleberry

No doubt, a big supporter of the Clintons as well.

As such, she has no credibility.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Sep '18 17:321 edit

Ah, that must be just like the 60+% of like minded Americans where Trumps rating has fallen lower than any POTUS in history, now riding south of 40%. So she is in good company.

Must be awful to see people in those numbers disliking Trump as much as I do. He is not fit to be county dog catcher much less POTUS.
    Of course for you it's just fine for this assswipe to cozy up to dictators and dis our real allies around the world, start a really stupid trade war and lie EVERY day. He is up to 5000 now the number of proven lies and untruths he has told on Twitter and speeches just in the past 2 years. And the number has exponentially grown in just the past month and now that his buddy "I'll take a bullet' Mantafort has flipped the number of desperate tweets has doubled. Tell me, how many other US presidents actually been so worried he used the T word himself in his speeches? Or saying if he gets impeached, it's your fault, meaning his base. Of course it could NEVER be Trump's fault could it? His dealing with the Trump tower/Russian mob link is only one of many criminal enterprises he has and his COO has also flipped. Gee, what a witchhunt all this has been, 4 indictments, 4 guilty pleas and more to come believe me. Yes, I know, Mueller is a treasonous assshole who never should have started this investigation at all right? All those associates close to Trump were totally innocent, right? Trump knew nothing about the Trump tower meeting, right? Right, and I have a GREAT bridge for sale, slightly used by only a little old lady from Pasadena.
    And BTW, if we manage to derail Kavanaugh, years from now the history books will show just what an assshole he was, his ultra right wing leanings, his lies to get nominated and all that. I just hope enough republicans will say enough is enough. NEXT.
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    17 Sep '18 17:47

Is that how the US legal system should now operate? Any allegation made by a Democrat should be ignored because they have "no credibility"?
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Sep '18 20:08
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    Is that how the US legal system should now operate? Any allegation made by a Democrat should be ignored because they have "no credibility"?
    That would be an emphatic yes from his POV.

ANY democrat making a suggestion or comment is to automatically excluded, dissed BECAUSE they are democrats. Notice how they call us "Dims' a blatant reference to us being morons. And I anticipate his pathetic responses: starting with 'if the shoe fits'....
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Sep '18 02:01
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    If Ford had a desire to remain anonymous why did she write Feinstein a letter in the first place? What was Feinstein expected to do, tell the rest of the Senate she has a secret she can't tell?

Maybe she didn't write that at all. Is there a copy of the letter somewhere online? Perhaps Feinstein sat on it until the timing was best for impact, then leaked it to the press. Maybe Ford herself leaked it to the press. You need to consider what you don't know as well.
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    18 Sep '18 02:16
    Originally posted by @metal-brain
    If Ford had a desire to remain anonymous why did she write Feinstein a letter in the first place? What was Feinstein expected to do, tell the rest of the Senate she has a secret she can't tell?

Maybe she didn't write that at all. Is there a copy of the letter somewhere online? Perhaps Feinstein sat on it until the timing was best for impact, then le ...[text shortened]... ss. Maybe Ford herself leaked it to the press. You need to consider what you don't know as well.
    Did you ever learn how to do a Google search? Try something like "Ford's letter to Feinstein".

If that is too difficult for you, here's the link: https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/16/politics/blasey-ford-kavanaugh-letter-feinstein/index.html
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Sep '18 02:34
    Did you ever learn how to do a Google search? Try something like "Ford's letter to Feinstein".

If that is too difficult for you, here's the link: https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/16/politics/blasey-ford-kavanaugh-letter-feinstein/index.html
    LOL!
    Here is a telling excerpt:

"As a constituent, I expect that you will maintain this as confidential until we have further opportunity to speak."

So she never intended for it to be confidential for long. How long did it take for them to speak? I suppose we have only Feinstein's word for when it happened.

Funny how "until we have further opportunity to speak" was omitted from corporate news media reports. She had every intention of getting all up in it.
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    18 Sep '18 04:21
    LOL!
    Here is a telling excerpt:

"As a constituent, I expect that you will maintain this as confidential until we have further opportunity to speak."

So she never intended for it to be confidential for long. How long did it take for them to speak? I suppose we have only Feinstein's word for when it happened.

Funny how "until we have further op ...[text shortened]... was omitted from corporate news media reports. She had every intention of getting all up in it.
    As usual, you jump to dubious conclusions based on little evidence.

The Senators on the Judiciary Committee will have the opportunity to fully explore such issues next Monday assuming Kavanaugh doesn't withdraw before then.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Sep '18 07:55
    As usual, you jump to dubious conclusions based on little evidence.

The Senators on the Judiciary Committee will have the opportunity to fully explore such issues next Monday assuming Kavanaugh doesn't withdraw before then.
    The letter says this:

The words "until we have further opportunity to speak" clearly indicate she never ruled out anything after they speak. Feinstein has been dishonest by omitting that last part. She implied Ford wanted the confidentiality forever with that omission. Nothing in the letter indicates that at all

Ford is just looking for fame and fortune. I'll bet she can't wait for a book deal.
  12. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    18 Sep '18 09:11
    The letter says this:

The words "until we have further opportunity to speak" clearly indicate she never ruled out anything after they speak. Feinstein has been dishonest by omitting that last part. She implied Ford wanted the confide ...[text shortened]... t at all

Ford is just looking for fame and fortune. I'll bet she can't wait for a book deal.
    As usual, you parrot the Trumpian line.
  13. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    18 Sep '18 10:151 edit
    I wish there was a better reference point than Trumpian. It gives his attitude and actions a certain gravitas, an Olympian grandeur if you will, which as always, is totally the opposite to the attempted turd polishing we end up being witness to.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Sep '18 18:46
    Trump said the same thing? I don't think he did. Last I knew he was for Ford testifying. Perhaps this is intended to be a distraction from more important issues.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree