1. Pepperland
    Moves
    06 Nov '09 18:53
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    I don't want to pay for wars, the police or for MP's extra expenses.

Maybe we need a wish list.
    you can't compare those to abortion.

abortion is a personal matter, why should the state fund these when they're not of public importance?
  2. Joined
    08 Oct '08
    Moves
    06 Nov '09 19:11
    Originally posted by whodey
    I love it when people say that abortion is not a political issue. Then I just smile and ask them why my tax dollars are going to fund it. Then they get that enraged look in their eye as if to say, "Yes, I am, in fact, and idiot."
    Who is saying abortion isn't a political issue?
  3. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    06 Nov '09 23:37
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/national/Planned_Parenthood_Director_Quits_After_Watching_Abortions_on_Ultrasound_74747298

A Planned Parenthood Director quits after watching an abortion on ultrasound. She said that she had a "change of heart" after watching the procedure.

She said that she got into the business to "help" women initially who she thou ...[text shortened]... do so in writing, rather, it was only verbal thus she is unable to prove her allegations.
    There are still too many women pressurised by their relatives and partners or simply by their situation (... getting no support whatsoever, material or otherwise) to commit abortion. Respect for life and respect for all the members of the human family, including unborn children, born children and mothers, is still far away.

I'm glad you now are becoming more pro life.
  4. Joined
    18 May '09
    Moves
    07 Nov '09 01:26
    Ya well. I'm utterly opposed to the war in Afghanistan... and my money's bein' wasted there too..
    But surely you do not pay income tax living in the sewers of Holland, your natural environment?
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Nov '09 07:101 edit
    Originally posted by Melanerpes
    Who is saying abortion isn't a political issue?
    People are saying that is it merely a choice between a woman and her doctor. Clearly this is a lie!!

My how I love Joe Wilson.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Nov '09 07:11
    I don't want to pay for wars, the police or for MP's extra expenses.

Maybe we need a wish list.
    Then you need to speak up instead of using these complaints to justify other injustices.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree