1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Nov '09 04:051 edit
    http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/national/Planned_Parenthood_Director_Quits_After_Watching_Abortions_on_Ultrasound_74747298

A Planned Parenthood Director quits after watching an abortion on ultrasound. She said that she had a "change of heart" after watching the procedure.

She said that she got into the business to "help" women initially who she thought were in need, however, she soon realized that the focus was income, not aiding women. In fact, she soon realized that the primary money maker for planned parenthood was abortions bringing in anywhere from $500 to $700 per procedure. She states that there was precious little money in education and family planning, therefore, she was constantly pressured to "focus" on increasing the numbers of abortions done in the clinic rather than on education etc. Of course, those that pressured her did not do so in writing, rather, it was only verbal thus she is unable to prove her allegations.
  2. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    06 Nov '09 04:15
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/national/Planned_Parenthood_Director_Quits_After_Watching_Abortions_on_Ultrasound_74747298

A Planned Parenthood Director quits after watching an abortion on ultrasound. She said that she had a "change of heart" after watching the procedure.

She said that she got into the business to "help" women initially who she thou ...[text shortened]... do so in writing, rather, it was only verbal thus she is unable to prove her allegations.
    So are many more in our great country. Women are realizing the extreme cruelty of the procedure and that planned parenthood is a business dependent on abortion mills!
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    06 Nov '09 06:29
    Woman's body. Woman's choice.
    Live with it.
  4. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    06 Nov '09 06:52
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Live with it.
    I agree with you Shav, the problem here is that 'planned parenthood' receives money from the guvamint and the guvamint recieves money from whodey and scac so they are forced to be complicit to something they are utterly opposed to.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Nov '09 12:38
    Live with it.
    You left out, "Shav's opinion, Shav says shut up".
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Nov '09 12:39
    Originally posted by Wajoma
    I agree with you Shav, the problem here is that 'planned parenthood' receives money from the guvamint and the guvamint recieves money from whodey and scac so they are forced to be complicit to something they are utterly opposed to.
    I love it when people say that abortion is not a political issue. Then I just smile and ask them why my tax dollars are going to fund it. Then they get that enraged look in their eye as if to say, "Yes, I am, in fact, and idiot."
  7. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    06 Nov '09 12:44
    Originally posted by Wajoma
    Ya well. I'm utterly opposed to the war in Afghanistan... and my money's bein' wasted there too..
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Nov '09 12:47
    Ya well. I'm utterly opposed to the war in Afghanistan... and my money's bein' wasted there too..
    And it is then a political issue as well, no? We then have a voice in politics to declare our objection.
  9. cube# 6484
    Moves
    06 Nov '09 12:55
    the babies body isn't the woman's, moron.
  10. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    06 Nov '09 13:35
    Originally posted by NimzovichLarsen
    the babies body isn't the woman's, moron.
    I think you will find that if a pregnant woman jumps off a cliff and kills herself, that the foetus dies too.

They're symbiotic. And in this extent, you will realise that whatever a woman does to her body, she automatically does to the foetus as well.

So, for all intensive purposes, it's her body... she can do with it what she wants.
  11. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    06 Nov '09 13:38
    Originally posted by whodey
    I love it when people say that abortion is not a political issue. Then I just smile and ask them why my tax dollars are going to fund it. Then they get that enraged look in their eye as if to say, "Yes, I am, in fact, and idiot."
    Rubbish.
    Do fat people get health care? Do car drivers still get helped after accidents?
    Do soldiers and policemen receive treatments?
    Are people who attempt suicide, but fail, left to die?

And yes. Abortion is a political issue, I would never say it wasn't. Much like women having the vote is a political issue.
    And in the same way that I say: ONE MAN (or woman), ONE BLOODY VOTE. I say: WOMAN'S BODY, WOMAN's CHOICE.

And to go one step further, I believe in assisted suicide on the tax payer's bill as well. If people don't want to live... fine by me. Just don't jump in front of my bloody car.
  12. Joined
    07 Jul '06
    Moves
    06 Nov '09 13:44
    Live with it.
    I have to agree, woman's body, womans choice, and that is great but the woman should pay for it not taxpayers.
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    06 Nov '09 13:48
    Originally posted by torch71
    I have to agree, woman's body, womans choice, and that is great but the woman should pay for it not taxpayers.
    I don't want to pay for wars, the police or for MP's extra expenses.

Maybe we need a wish list.
  14. Joined
    07 Jul '06
    Moves
    06 Nov '09 13:53
    I don't want to pay for wars, the police or for MP's extra expenses.

Maybe we need a wish list.
    There is a huge difference, war is brought about by your gov.,police are also brought about by state and local gov., all in which you have a vote for as a community.

A pregnancy is a sole choice of a woman. If I want a car I pay for it, if I want a nose job I pay for it because it was my choice not the choice of the community.
  15. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    06 Nov '09 14:08
    Originally posted by torch71
    There is a huge difference, war is brought about by your gov.,police are also brought about by state and local gov., all in which you have a vote for as a community.
    Sure the community does...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree