1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Jun '16 02:333 edits
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    I wish people to believe what the evidence supports and not reject the evidence because it clashes with their pre-existing ideology.

That is expecting too much from you.

From what I have read of the Trump U case, the judge's rulings esp. the denial of summary judgment which is what Trump was primarily complaining about, was clearly legally correct. ...[text shortened]... judge has scheduled the trial AFTER the November election which seems quite favorable to Trump.
    And I wish people could be honest instead of playing these ridiculous games.

You are implying that white people are racists, and at the same time, you are also implying that we should laugh at the notion that a Mexican judge could be racist.

I think Trump is guilty as sin with his Trump U, which is why he is bringing the race card into play. Usually when people are blowing smoke out their arse that is what they do.

Trump is no better than a race baiting liberal, which is really what he is.

And no, justice will not be served. Trump will walk away clean as a whistle.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Jun '16 02:37
    Originally posted by vivify
    1) Of course, that's exactly what I'm saying.

2) Because the judge already had a negative view of Trump well before Trump established his views on Mexico and the wall.

3) What does "fought to take down cartels" mean in your language? Does it mean "help them cross the border?"
    So you agree with Marauder and every other liberal on the face of the planet, the white race are racists.

Thanks for that.
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    10 Jun '16 02:48
    Originally posted by whodey
    So you agree with Marauder and every other liberal on the face of the planet, the white race are racists.

Thanks for that.
    At what point would it no longer be rude to call someone an idiot, but simply a demonstrable fact?
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Jun '16 02:51
    Originally posted by vivify
    At what point would it no longer be rude to call someone an idiot, but simply a demonstrable fact?
    Is that any way to talk about Marauder?
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    10 Jun '16 03:13
    And I wish people could be honest instead of playing these ridiculous games.

You are implying that white people are racists, and at the same time, you are also implying that we should laugh at the notion that a Mexican judge could be racist.

I think Trump is guilty as sin with his Trump U, which is why he is bringing the race card into play. Usually wh ...[text shortened]... lly what he is.

And no, justice will not be served. Trump will walk away clean as a whistle.
    At some point, the only proper response to such BS and lies is GFY.

Consider that point reached.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Jun '16 03:19
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    At some point, the only proper response to such BS and lies is GFY.

Consider that point reached.
    I guess when you lose an argument that is pretty much all that you can say.
  7. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    10 Jun '16 13:202 edits
    "Equal Justice Under Law"

In the second part of this video, Elizabeth makes quite an effective statement of what is wrong about Trump and what is good about the Indiana born judge working on the allegations of fraud against Trump. She is enraged at the Republican Senate's assault on the independence of the judiciary and puts Trump in that context.

YouTube
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Jun '16 13:33
    Originally posted by finnegan
    "Equal Justice Under Law"

In the second part of this video, Elizabeth makes quite an effective statement of what is wrong about Trump and what is good about the Indiana born judge working on the allegations of fraud against Trump. She is enraged at the Republican Senate's assault on the independence of the judiciary and puts Trump in that context.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR-_zF_eX1I
    Do you think Trump supporters care?

Like the man said, he could murder someone and still have support.

That is the appeal of a populist who uses Progressive tactics such as race baiting and the continual appeal that life is unfair.
  9. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    10 Jun '16 17:48
    Do you think Trump supporters care?

Like the man said, he could murder someone and still have support.

That is the appeal of a populist who uses Progressive tactics such as race baiting and the continual appeal that life is unfair.
    You have a disturbing habit of slipping away from your own arguments into idiotic distractions when your points are refuted.

I am sure Trump does not care. I think Trump supporters do not care. Elizabeth Warren (I did not iintend to just use her first name earlier) also demonstrated in detail that Republicans (or leading Republicans) also do not care.

That is rather the point.

Anyone who actually wished to see the US Constitution implemented would care that the judiciary is under such a sustained attack and it seems that the popular media and many people themselves are content to see this subversion of the constitution proceed. The elite want only their own brand of justice and care nothing for the needs of ordinary Americans for justice. Trump belongs to the elite and will serve their priorities only, whatever you are deluded enough to think about his popular appeal.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Jun '16 21:521 edit
    You have a disturbing habit of slipping away from your own arguments into idiotic distractions when your points are refuted.

I am sure Trump does not care. I think Trump supporters do not care. Elizabeth Warren (I did not iintend to just use her first name earlier) also demonstrated in detail that Republicans (or leading Republicans) also do not care. ...[text shortened]... serve their priorities only, whatever you are deluded enough to think about his popular appeal.
    I think you will find that the opposition to the one party ruling elite Democrats will care less and less as time progresses.

Soon the Constitution will be in the dung heap
  11. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    10 Jun '16 22:12
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Tell that to your fellow libtards who believe that whites have too much power in this country.
    The working class is losing power because they have opened the floodgates to anyone that wants to enter this country and get free stuff to get their vote. Doesn't really matter the race, because the principal works all the same. It jus so happens it is other races, but it is not about race at all.
  12. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    10 Jun '16 23:22
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    The working class is losing power because they have opened the floodgates to anyone that wants to enter this country and get free stuff to get their vote. Doesn't really matter the race, because the principal works all the same. It jus so happens it is other races, but it is not about race at all.
    If you look at where the wealth is going, you will find it is concentrating increasingly in the pockets of a small minority of insanely rich individuals. They are achieving that concentration of wealth by destroying the jobs and social protections of the working class. When you complain about "free stuff" you are never complaining about the perks and the free rides enjoyed by the rich. What you call "free stuff" is what we used to call the "social wage," which ensured decent lives for the majority. The middle class are not disappearing because their share of wealth is being redistributed to the poor but because it is being redistributed to the rich.
  13. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    10 Jun '16 23:331 edit
    I think you will find that the opposition to the one party ruling elite Democrats will care less and less as time progresses.

Soon the Constitution will be in the dung heap
    If you refuse to recognise the extent to which Republicans have been shredding the American constitution then you are being wilful. I would not disagree that the Democrats play their part, although the sheer effrontery of the Republicans is plumbing the depths of anti democratic abuse of power, but it is in the executive that you have the greatest abuses. More particularly Obama has found it far too congenial to enjoy the unaccoutable power made available by his Republican predecessors. Republicans and Democrats typically represent the entire range of political positions from A to B. Democratic politics in the USA has been displaced and instead you have an apathetic electorate and you give your executive an almost free ride on foreign policy especially, but "Homeland Security" is also increasingly infringing boundaries of citizens' rights domestically. You have allowed levels of corruption and corporate influence that make a mockery of any claim to either democracy or, frankly, constitutional government.

While Americans lack the balls to tackle political corruption, then you are wasting your time complaining about the good ol' Constitution and appealing to your long dead and utterly irrelevant Founding Fathers.
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Jun '16 01:15
    If you refuse to recognise the extent to which Republicans have been shredding the American constitution then you are being wilful. I would not disagree that the Democrats play their part, although the sheer effrontery of the Republicans is plumbing the depths of anti democratic abuse of power, but it is in the executive that you have the greatest abuses. ...[text shortened]... e good ol' Constitution and appealing to your long dead and utterly irrelevant Founding Fathers.
    The limited government has been usurped by collectivists from both parties. In fact, the GOP started the Progressive movement. Now it matters little who you put in there, the system has become corrupted by power, so really voting is pointless.

That is, unless people vote to amend the Constitution and remove much of the powers assumed by the Federal government via the Article V movement.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Jun '16 04:45

I am sure Trump does not care. I think Trump supporters do not care. Elizabeth Warren (I did not iintend to just use her first name earlier) also demonstrated in detail that Republicans (or leading Republicans) also do not care. ...[text shortened]... serve their priorities only, whatever you are deluded enough to think about his popular appeal.
    Just repealing their decision on 'Citizens United' would be good enough for me.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree