1. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    18 Jan '13 21:38
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    Hagel is a RINO. He'll dismantle the military (as much as that can be done in 18 months) and endanger American lives in the process. His foreign policy is left of Obama's.
    Sasquatch- I hate to nit pick here, but Mr. Hagel is not capable of "dismantling the military", no matter which post he holds This is the job of Congress and the President. No one person can "dismantle the military."
  2. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    18 Jan '13 22:40
    Originally posted by bill718
    Sasquatch- I hate to nit pick here, but Mr. Hagel is not capable of "dismantling the military", no matter which post he holds This is the job of Congress and the President. No one person can "dismantle the military."
    He will oversee the sequester, which is a $600 million reduction in funding. Defense Secretaries are pretty powerful people, are they not?
  3. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    21 Jan '13 16:35
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    He will oversee the sequester, which is a $600 million reduction in funding. Defense Secretaries are pretty powerful people, are they not?
    Defence Secretaries are powerful people, but 600 mil. is only a tiny fraction of America's defence budget. This does not constitute "dismantling".
  4. Germany
    Moves
    21 Jan '13 17:00
    I guess sasquatsch feels that not invading Iran would endanger American lives.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree