Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    08 Feb '16 00:35
    The reason is simple, all the man does is run around and talk about the Constitution. The constitution? The man wants to return the US back into an antiquated Constitutional Republic, so he must be stopped.

    He must be insane.
  2. The Catbird's Seat
    Joined
    21 Oct '06
    Moves
    2598
    08 Feb '16 00:49
    Originally posted by whodey
    The reason is simple, all the man does is run around and talk about the Constitution. The constitution? The man wants to return the US back into an antiquated Constitutional Republic, so he must be stopped.

    He must be insane.
    Who would want a Constitutionalist President?
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35838
    08 Feb '16 01:54
    Originally posted by whodey
    The reason is simple, all the man does is run around and talk about the Constitution. The constitution? The man wants to return the US back into an antiquated Constitutional Republic, so he must be stopped.

    He must be insane.
    The US is already a Constitutional Republic. Nothing has changed.

    Answer me this. Why does the majority of the Republican Party hate Ted Cruz? He's not any more insane than every other conservative in Washington.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    08 Feb '16 02:182 edits
    Originally posted by normbenign
    Who would want a Constitutionalist President?
    Someone who hates health care, illegal aliens, the poor, and the environment.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    08 Feb '16 02:19
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    The US is already a Constitutional Republic. Nothing has changed.

    Answer me this. Why does the majority of the Republican Party hate Ted Cruz? He's not any more insane than every other conservative in Washington.
    All conservatives are insane, that much I can assure you.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    08 Feb '16 03:053 edits
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    The US is already a Constitutional Republic. Nothing has changed.

    Answer me this. Why does the majority of the Republican Party hate Ted Cruz? He's not any more insane than every other conservative in Washington.
    Your sarcasm aside, do conservatives really think there can be justice and happiness with increased personal freedom? Only when we take their guns will they be safe. Only when we force them to pay for higher health care premiums will people have adequate health care. Only when we ignore the racist illegal immigration laws can their be social justice,. etc. Enough! Burn the slave owners Constitution!

    The only hope for mankind is for the federal government to become bigger, not smaller.

    Those poor pathetic creatures.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    08 Feb '16 04:172 edits
    http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-court-presidential-power-20160208-story.html

    It looks like SCOTUS is about to rubber stamp all of Obama's Executive overreach, which will automatically make them Constitutional forever and ever.

    Face it, the old version of the Constitution is holding us all back.
  8. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    08 Feb '16 06:57
    Originally posted by whodey
    The reason is simple, all the man does is run around and talk about the Constitution. The constitution? The man wants to return the US back into an antiquated Constitutional Republic, so he must be stopped.

    He must be insane.
    Is it really that easy to win your vote? Just throw around some banter about the US constitution?
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    08 Feb '16 08:53
    Originally posted by whodey
    The reason is simple, all the man does is run around and talk about the Constitution. The constitution? The man wants to return the US back into an antiquated Constitutional Republic, so he must be stopped.

    He must be insane.
    he will be stopped. either sanders or clinton will crush him
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    08 Feb '16 11:51
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    he will be stopped. either sanders or clinton will crush him
    That's because giving away "free" crap always trumps the Constitution.

    What will they do when there is nothing left to give away?
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    08 Feb '16 11:51
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Is it really that easy to win your vote? Just throw around some banter about the US constitution?
    It's nice just to see that someone has a pulse and recognizes just how lawless the federal government has become.
  12. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    08 Feb '16 11:571 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    That's because giving away "free" crap always trumps the Constitution.

    What will they do when there is nothing left to give away?
    "That's because giving away "free" crap"
    one pays taxes for that "free" crap. all sanders is doing is making healthcare and education worthy to be in the "free crap" category, along with bailouts for banks and an obscene military budget. and taking tax cuts for the uber rich out of the "free crap" category.

    you don't seem to mind when a bank CEO is making 16 mill $ a year while paying insignificant taxes. where is the outrage then?
  13. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    08 Feb '16 12:00
    Originally posted by whodey
    That's because giving away "free" crap always trumps the Constitution.

    What will they do when there is nothing left to give away?
    i could ask what will you do when we call you on these ridiculous slippery slopes arguments but we already did and you didn't mind.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35838
    08 Feb '16 13:10
    Originally posted by whodey
    Your sarcasm aside, do conservatives really think there can be justice and happiness with increased personal freedom? Only when we take their guns will they be safe. Only when we force them to pay for higher health care premiums will people have adequate health care. Only when we ignore the racist illegal immigration laws can their be social justice,. etc. ...[text shortened]... d is for the federal government to become bigger, not smaller.

    Those poor pathetic creatures.
    Conservatives aren't concerned in the slightest about personal freedom. What they want is corporate freedom.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35838
    08 Feb '16 13:14
    Originally posted by whodey
    It's nice just to see that someone has a pulse and recognizes just how lawless the federal government has become.
    Oh please!

    Some of us fear Corporate America far, far more than the Federal Government.
Back to Top