1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Aug '17 12:052 edits
    http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/08/29/fbi-rejects-public-request-for-hillary-clinton-files-gives-a-ridiculous-excuse-for-it/

The FBI is claiming that they won't release the Clinton files for one reason, there is not enough public interest.

Wut the..............

Well, I reckon there is not enough public interest cuz Hillary never had any intent to break all those laws according to the FBI.

Makes perfect since to me.

As for the US government, this just goes to show how desperately corrupt and broken the system is, especially with Trump behind the wheel, someone who is supposedly an opponent of the Clintons. But we know better, don't we.

Disgusting.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Aug '17 12:291 edit
    Originally posted by @whodey
    http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/08/29/fbi-rejects-public-request-for-hillary-clinton-files-gives-a-ridiculous-excuse-for-it/

The FBI is claiming that they won't release the Clinton files for one reason, there is not enough public interest.

Wut the..............

Well, I reckon there is not enough public interest cuz Hillary never had any intent to ...[text shortened]... one who is supposedly an opponent of the Clintons. But we know better, don't we.

Disgusting.
    The Clinton emails always were a tempest in a teapot. I wish you morons would just let it go. You guys are clinging to this like Scrooge McDuck to his last dollar. There never was any "there" there.

"... break all those laws..."

All WHAT laws?? Please, whodey, stop lying.

There's only one thing Hillary should have done that she didn't, and that's deleting all the emails when she left office, exactly like Colin Powell and Condoleeza Rice did on their private email servers when they left office.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Aug '17 12:411 edit
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    The Clinton emails always were a tempest in a teapot. I wish you morons would just let it go. You guys are clinging to this like Scrooge McDuck to his last dollar. There never was any "there" there.

[b]"... break all those laws..."

All WHAT laws?? Please, whodey, stop lying.

There's only one thing Hillary should have done that she didn't, ...[text shortened]... like Colin Powell and Condoleeza Rice did on their private email servers when they left office.[/b]
    Comey have a long list of laws she broke and just shrugged his shoulders saying she had no intent and let it go.

This will NEVER go away Suzy.
  4. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    30 Aug '17 14:10
    Comey have a long list of laws she broke and just shrugged his shoulders saying she had no intent and let it go.

The Right should stop attacking Clinton. They need her to help them retain power, something they won't achieve on their own merits. She is beyond useless.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Aug '17 14:20
    Originally posted by @finnegan
    The Right should stop attacking Clinton. They need her to help them retain power, something they won't achieve on their own merits. She is beyond useless.
    Hillary should run in 2020. I think she can maybe beat Adolf now. 😵
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    30 Aug '17 16:191 edit

You mean the Espionage Act (which you and other dopey right wingers think was really the Kinda Careless Act)?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Aug '17 18:55
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    You mean the Espionage Act (which you and other dopey right wingers think was really the Kinda Careless Act)?
    Except of course that her actions were deliberate. Better watch that narrative there no1 you might end up believing it yourself,.
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    30 Aug '17 23:20
    Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
    Except of course that her actions were deliberate. Better watch that narrative there no1 you might end up believing it yourself,.
    I'm uninterested in re-plowing this field. If you want to look at the relevant threads in July and August of 2016 where I show that HRC broke no laws in the whole e-mail molehill (a conclusion shared by almost all legal experts who aren't fanatical right wingers), you are invited to do so.
  9. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 04:13
    Well, the right have to have something to occupy their minds with; help them forget they're the one's have have brought the US to its knees on the international stage.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 06:49
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    I'm uninterested in re-plowing this field. If you want to look at the relevant threads in July and August of 2016 where I show that HRC broke no laws in the whole e-mail molehill (a conclusion shared by almost all legal experts who aren't fanatical right wingers), you are invited to do so.
    Sure but either way you cannot say that setting up an independent server and using it to store official communication, bleaching records when asked to provide said servers etc was an act of carelessness. Is that really what you would have us believe?
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 06:51
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Well, the right have to have something to occupy their minds with; help them forget they're the one's have have brought the US to its knees on the international stage.
    lol lefties are such drama queens.
  12. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 09:10
    Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
    lol lefties are such drama queens.
    There is no left in this matter. There is only normal quite far right and alt-right. It's a snake pit.
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 09:21
    There is no left in this matter. There is only normal quite far right and alt-right. It's a snake pit.
    There is no left in your mind.
  14. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 09:45
    Originally posted by @eladar
    There is no left in your mind.
    Oh that is so cutting. You are such a sharp internet warrior.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 17:16
    The left is now unrecognisable, honestly Finn, you must acknowledge it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree