Why the GOP has trouble winning

Why the GOP has trouble winning

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D

Moves
28 Aug 15

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Aug 15

The post that was quoted here has been removed
What ratings do you consider among the highest? Is it above 2097? 😏

E

Moves
05 Sep 15

The GOP has difficulty winning because it is run by the Establishment types who are no better than Obama.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
05 Sep 15

Originally posted by sh76
It's okay. Duchess was just kidding around. It happens, you know. 😉😛
She puts <sarcasm> when she's being sarcastic

D

Moves
05 Sep 15

w

Moves
06 Sep 15
1 edit

Originally posted by bill718
Republicans bemoan the fact that they have had so much trouble winning of late, and that those "dirty old Liberals" have gained the upper hand. Hillary is no innocent, that's for sure, but before our fine, God fearing, bible thumping republicans start mudslinging Hillary, maybe they should start looking in the mirror and tell us what they see. Here is a part ...[text shortened]... motivated. Maybe the GOP's problems at election time is people simply don't trust them anymore.
I'm confused.

Are these disqualifications for becoming President or qualifications to help them get elected?

w

Moves
06 Sep 15
1 edit

Originally posted by vivify
Republicans won the last midterm elections by wide margins, and now control both houses of Congress. They're not having as much trouble as you make it seem.
Indeed, and just look at all the wonderful conservative things they have done after being elected. It just give me a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

Now someone help me get out of this thread before I puke.

You see the party you like as if he was a Jedi Knight ready to free us from tyranny.

You see the opposing party as if they were Darth Vader, ready to enslave us in tyranny.

What you wind up with in either party is a Jar Jar Binks, the most annoying mindless twit on the face of the earth.

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
06 Sep 15

Originally posted by vivify
Republicans won the last midterm elections by wide margins, and now control both houses of Congress. They're not having as much trouble as you make it seem.
I was referring to Presidential elections...a thousand pardons for not making it clear

w

Moves
06 Sep 15
1 edit

I was referring to Presidential elections...a thousand pardons for not making it clear
At first, I thought the title of the OP was, "Why the GOP has trouble whining"

I was all set to call you a liar and a bunch of names. My apologies.

Of course, all they are able to do is whine. It sure beats actually doing something, doesn't it? 😛

rain

Moves
07 Sep 15

Okay, But even then, the previous president was a two-term Republican. Republicans are also the only party to have two different elected presidents back-to-back in 160 years; and they've done it at least twice.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
07 Sep 15

The GOP haa trouble winning because they're crazy.