1. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    24 May '14 02:02
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I asked a question which could have been answered yes or no. Instead I am treated to a dissertation, which first asserts that I am paranoid, perhaps a projection.

After the entire several paragraphs the original question isn't answered.
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    24 May '14 03:006 edits
    Ah, I was wondering when the obnoxious twat in Duchess would surface. Rather than simply request clarification on what I mean, you make the leap and imply I'm defending taking advantage of women.

Simply being legally drunk doesn't remove the power to make rational decisions. Obviously, there aren't levels of drunkenness, right? I guess you believe a woman being merely tipsy is enough to charge her partner with rape, right?

Slurred words can happen at a relatively tame level if drunkenness. It's all about how alert she shows herself to be.

That said said, I can understand why maybe even slurring words should also be a sign that sex is out of the question.
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    24 May '14 03:33
    P.S., never post using a Galaxy tablet, unless you're prepared to fix billions of errors.
  4. rebel city
    Moves
    24 May '14 18:40
    I don't read and I don't like violent crime fiction, however, somehow I can understand why women in general may enjoy that because, being a woman myself, I have always felt uncomfortable with an inner female characteristic of competing with each other, and this may be due to survival/procreation needs which applies widely throughout the animal world.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 May '14 23:45

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 May '14 00:02

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    28 May '14 00:35
    As usual, you blame everyone else for failure to communicate, when obviously part of the problem is yours.
  8. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    28 May '14 00:435 edits
    "I once advised a female classmate not to go out alone with a male
    classmate because his extremely sexist attitudes made me apprehensive.
    She did not listen to me. I don't know if she ran into any trouble with him. They had one date, and she never spoke of him again. But he later was convicted of raping several other young women. Reportedly, he told one
    of his victims (who was a virgin) that she had been 'asking for it' (rape)."

---Duchess, post #3.

This story she gave about herself made me ask "what country are you from?", since he/she has made posts indicating a non-U.S. birth or residence.

Duchess is apparently so dimwitted, he/she can't remember his/her own posts, made only recently.

Evidently, though I suspect he would not admit it, Vivify has changed his
    position about a man having sexual intercourse with a woman who's drunk
    enough to be 'slurring (her) words'.

Why wouldn't I admit to something I clearly said only recently? Yes, after thinking about it, slurring may be a sign of being too drunk.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree