Worst Corporation 2014

Worst Corporation 2014

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E

Moves
29 Dec 14

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
I didn't name that corporation...
So you are saying you are just repeating a racist statement?

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
29 Dec 14
1 edit

Originally posted by Eladar
So you are saying you are just repeating a racist statement?
If you consider the name Anglo American Platinum racist you should blame the people who chose that name.

http://ewn.co.za/Topic/Anglo-American-Platinum-miners-on-strike

E

Moves
29 Dec 14

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
If you consider the name Anglo American Platinum racist you should blame the people who chose that name.

http://ewn.co.za/Topic/Anglo-American-Platinum-miners-on-strike
If you don't want to come off as racist, then qualify your statement with "the company..."

Since you are a racist who hates Anglos I think you just like saying it.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
29 Dec 14

Originally posted by KazetNagorra
Can toxic substances be sold as food? Yes or no?
Sugar should not be a banned ingredient, food containing sugar should not be banned.

GENS UNA SUMUS

Moves
29 Dec 14

Originally posted by Wajoma
Sugar should not be a banned ingredient, food containing sugar should not be banned.
Do we get the benefit of any reasoning behind this judgement of Solomon?

Are you agreeing that sugar is a poison for example or do you dispute the evidence that it is? Do you even know about the evidence?

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
29 Dec 14
1 edit

Originally posted by finnegan

Are you agreeing that sugar is a poison for example or do you dispute the evidence that it is? Do you even know about the evidence?
You believe sugar to be poison. If it is, then the answer to KN is yes manufacturers should be able to include toxic ingredients.

They do so now under guvamint oversight.

Defeats the argument that the guvamint is looking after all those that haven't got a clue how to look after themselves.

GENS UNA SUMUS

Moves
29 Dec 14

You believe sugar to be poison. If it is, then the answer to KN is yes manufacturers should be able to include toxic ingredients.

They do so now under guvamint oversight.

Defeats the argument that the guvamint is looking after all those that haven't got a clue how to look after themselves.
Correct and in seeking an explanation for that failure of government we need to find ways of making government democratic, open and accountable.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
29 Dec 14

Correct and in seeking an explanation for that failure of government we need to find ways of making government democratic, open and accountable.
So they can outlaw sugar? Or ration it? Or reduce it from some arbitrary amount to some other arbitrary amount?

That's your 'democratic' ideal?

GENS UNA SUMUS

Moves
29 Dec 14

So they can outlaw sugar? Or ration it? Or reduce it from some arbitrary amount to some other arbitrary amount?

That's your 'democratic' ideal?
No my democratic ideal is an open and accountable government that is not open to bribery and corruption and that acts in the best interests of the public, not the interests of the wealthy and their corporations.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
29 Dec 14

No my democratic ideal is an open and accountable government that is not open to bribery and corruption and that acts in the best interests of the public, not the interests of the wealthy and their corporations.
Any country's guvamint that allows sugar to be used as an ingredient is being bribed.

A bold claim indeed.

K

Germany

Moves
30 Dec 14

Can you answer the question?

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
30 Dec 14

Sugar is a poison?

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
30 Dec 14

Originally posted by KazetNagorra
Can you answer the question?
I did, funnegan thinks sugar is poison, I believe people should be able to buy and sell products with sugar in them.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
30 Dec 14

Maybe we could have a vote on whether or not sugar is poison, a national referenda, or better, take a world wide vote and let the majority decide if sugar is poison.

K

Germany

Moves
31 Dec 14

I did, funnegan thinks sugar is poison, I believe people should be able to buy and sell products with sugar in them.
Can toxic substances (such as arsenic) be sold as food? Yes or no?