20 Oct '20 14:111 edit
    Drunk as a skunk!
    https://www.facebook.com/watchparty/2852932374984293
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    20 Oct '20 14:14
    Someone posted a thread about Republicans being positive lately.

I find your constant assailing rather not positive or uplifting.

btw. Facebook is not a good source, one Needs to be a member there. most probably the Person just shared the Clip and the source is somewhere on YouTube.
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    20 Oct '20 14:54
    @dood111 said
    Drunk as a skunk!
    Yet your quite happy to vote for a skunk!
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 Oct '20 15:06
    @kevcvs57 said
    Yet your quite happy to vote for a skunk!
    Have yall heard about the Biden family laptop, and the riches collected while riding along on the Vice President plane, quit a bit skunky. Hunter picked up millions at every stop! Then, Joe was paid a piece of the action. On another thread here, someone, i won't mention any names, is all hot and bothered that one of Trump's business associates closed a deal for one of his companies, implying that that should not be happening, even tho it is legal. A lot going on, but mostly bad stuff of the Bidens.
  5. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    21 Oct '20 02:35
    @averagejoe1 said
    Have yall heard about the Biden family laptop, and the riches collected while riding along on the Vice President plane, quit a bit skunky. Hunter picked up millions at every stop! Then, Joe was paid a piece of the action. On another thread here, someone, i won't mention any names, is all hot and bothered that one of Trump's business associates closed a deal for one of ...[text shortened]... should not be happening, even tho it is legal. A lot going on, but mostly bad stuff of the Bidens.
    According to whom, Joe? The New York Post?
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    21 Oct '20 03:35
    @averagejoe1 said
    Have yall heard about the Biden family laptop, and the riches collected while riding along on the Vice President plane, quit a bit skunky. Hunter picked up millions at every stop! Then, Joe was paid a piece of the action. On another thread here, someone, i won't mention any names, is all hot and bothered that one of Trump's business associates closed a deal for one of ...[text shortened]... should not be happening, even tho it is legal. A lot going on, but mostly bad stuff of the Bidens.
    Show us the emails this blind computer repairman stumbled upon!
  7. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    21 Oct '20 03:36
    @dood111 said
    Drunk as a skunk!
    Not even going to watch it.

Better that someone stumbles, slurs their speaking and says stupid things when they are drunk, unlike trump, who does it even when sober.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Oct '20 03:56
    @averagejoe1 said
    Republican fairy tales.
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    21 Oct '20 06:34
    @averagejoe1 said
    Yeah we heard, it’s a pity it’s come from lying POS central, enjoy voting for your skunk in a couple of weeks.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree