Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81331
    23 Aug '18 11:421 edit
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/cohen-attorney-lanny-davis-is-registered-foreign-agent-for-pro-russian-oligarch-wanted-by-us-government-and-linked-to-putin/
  2. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39965
    23 Aug '18 12:10
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/cohen-attorney-lanny-davis-is-registered-foreign-agent-for-pro-russian-oligarch-wanted-by-us-government-and-linked-to-putin/
    Point?
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81331
    23 Aug '18 12:19
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    Point?
    if you need the point explained to you, then you are dumb as dirt.
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    23 Aug '18 12:31
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    if you need the point explained to you, then you are dumb as dirt.
    How would anyone know what your point is?
    (Unless they were "as dumb as dirt" in which case they could empathise)
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81331
    23 Aug '18 14:03
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    How would anyone know what your point is?
    (Unless they were "as dumb as dirt" in which case they could empathise)
    the dumb as dirt crowd doesn't know how to spell >empathize<
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14739
    23 Aug '18 14:23
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/cohen-attorney-lanny-davis-is-registered-foreign-agent-for-pro-russian-oligarch-wanted-by-us-government-and-linked-to-putin/
    I'm surprised the Russian oligarch was not wanted for money laundering. Rinat Akhmetshin has ties to A Russian Oligarch under investigation for money laundering, Fusion GPS too. Everywhere you look this guy has ties to people accused of money laundering, yet you hear nothing about him in the corporate news media. Isn't that strange?

    https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/debates/rinat-akhmetshin-and-trump.177987/page-2
  7. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56296
    23 Aug '18 15:11
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/cohen-attorney-lanny-davis-is-registered-foreign-agent-for-pro-russian-oligarch-wanted-by-us-government-and-linked-to-putin/
    You don’t just post a link.
    Post part of the text and give us your opinion.

    Otherwise I’m nit even going to bother.
  8. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    527896
    23 Aug '18 18:54
    From wikipedia.

    The Gateway Pundit is a far-rightwebsite. It was founded after the 2004 United States presidential election, according to its founder, Jim Hoft, to "speak the truth" and to "expose the wickedness of the left".It came to prominence in 2016 for its favorable coverage of Donald Trump's presidential campaign. The website is known for publishing falsehoods and spreading hoaxes

    If you have to claim to spea the truth how far is then?
  9. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    138601
    23 Aug '18 19:20
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    if you need the point explained to you, then you are dumb as dirt.
    Posting from the gateway pundit is dumb as dirt.
  10. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56296
    23 Aug '18 19:31
    Originally posted by @ponderable
    From wikipedia.

    The Gateway Pundit is a far-rightwebsite. It was founded after the 2004 United States presidential election, according to its founder, Jim Hoft, to "speak the truth" and to "expose the wickedness of the left".It came to prominence in 2016 for its favorable coverage of Donald Trump's presidential campaign. The website is known for publishing falsehoods and spreading hoaxes

    If you have to claim to spea the truth how far is then?
    Oh sweet Jesus.

    Where the hell does Mott dig this crap up??
  11. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81331
    23 Aug '18 20:31
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    You don’t just post a link.
    Post part of the text and give us your opinion.

    Otherwise I’m nit even going to bother.
    I will post what and how I want...fuk you very much!
  12. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81331
    23 Aug '18 20:32
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    You don’t just post a link.
    Post part of the text and give us your opinion.

    Otherwise I’m nit even going to bother.
    and all they can do is attack the messenger...pitiful lot they are,
  13. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    23 Aug '18 21:03
    Mott: you just can't make this stuff up!
    Posts link to a trailer-trash garbage website full of made-up stuff
    Cries like a little baby when called out

    Haha.
  14. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    23 Aug '18 23:11
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    and all they can do is attack the messenger...pitiful lot they are,
    You're not the messenger.
    You're the little barking dog when the postman arrives.
  15. Standard memberlemon lime
    ookookachu
    oLd ScHoOl
    Joined
    31 May '13
    Moves
    5577
    23 Aug '18 23:11
    Originally posted by @ponderable
    From wikipedia.

    The Gateway Pundit is a far-rightwebsite. It was founded after the 2004 United States presidential election, according to its founder, Jim Hoft, to "speak the truth" and to "expose the wickedness of the left".It came to prominence in 2016 for its favorable coverage of Donald Trump's presidential campaign. The website is known for publishing falsehoods and spreading hoaxes

    If you have to claim to spea the truth how far is then?
    The website is known for publishing falsehoods and spreading hoaxes

    Such as, and according to who?
Back to Top