“Real men wear diapers”

“Real men wear diapers”

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13d
1 edit

Michael Cohen, [Trump’s] former lawyer, said in a post on X last month: "Hey [Baron] Von Shi*zInPantz…your attacks of me stink of desperation. We are all hoping that you take the stand in your defence."

Some Trump supporters allegedly start wearing diapers at rallies in attempt to own it.

“Baron Von Shi*zinpantz”

Oh please let this be true!

https://news.sky.com/story/donald-trump-supporters-wear-nappies-13129050

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
13d

@divegeester said
Michael Cohen, [Trump’s] former lawyer, said in a post on X last month: "Hey [Baron] Von Shi*zInPantz…your attacks of me stink of desperation. We are all hoping that you take the stand in your defence."

Some Trump supporters allegedly start wearing diapers at rallies in attempt to own it.

“Baron Von Shi*zinpantz”

Oh please let this be true!

https://news.sky.com/story/donald-trump-supporters-wear-nappies-13129050
🤣🤣

Bloody Americans. The stupidity…

That made my day. Thanks.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12d

@shavixmir
I can see it now, a Trump rally where they are all wearing diapers and deliberately poop in their diaper in support of their god, I imagine you could detect the smell from a kilometer away🙂

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
12d

@sonhouse said
@shavixmir
I can see it now, a Trump rally where they are all wearing diapers and deliberately poop in their diaper in support of their god, I imagine you could detect the smell from a kilometer away🙂
🤣🤣🤣

Hella yeah!

Moves
12d

its no wonder why you libs cant support yourself 🙄

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
12d

@mott-the-hoople said
its no wonder why you libs cant support yourself 🙄
You seem like the diaper wearing sort.

Too much anal has given you leakage?

Moves
12d

If anyone is wearing adult diapers, it's Biden. He always walks like he's carrying a load.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12d

@Cliff-Mashburn
And you know full well, EXPERT at licking asses, tell me does Trump's ass taste or smell better than Biden's?

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
12d

@sonhouse said
@shavixmir
Except that in the US you wouldn't use the metric kilometer, would you sunstroker.

Very suspicious, as in...

...you're not even a US citizen are you, and all that crap about how you like to stroke your banjo?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12d
3 edits

@Wajoma
Ah yes kimosabi, I am actually a Thai citizen and have to be paid in Baht, they delivery it to me in paper bags in the park right next to a trash can, Nung Song See Ha Ho, yep, its all here this time, Sawadee Cop. I have many tunes I practice on my Khaen and am considered really good at it.
BTW, I use metric professionally because it is a lot easier to build stuff with, like make something 124.5 mm is a lot easier to measure than 4.93 inches, good luck finding that without a caliper. Or dealing with a plethora of stupid fractions, 3/64 plus 4/17 of an inch when it could be like 3.2 mm plus 3.5 mm. Just easier to use in real life.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12d

@wajoma said
Except that in the US you wouldn't use the metric kilometer, would you sunstroker.

Very suspicious, as in...

...you're not even a US citizen are you, and all that crap about how you like to stroke your banjo?
Grow up!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
11d

@Suzianne
Good luck getting that dude ( I THINK it's a dude anyway) to grow up, he seems to only grow DOWN. I guess he collects the down he emits, eh.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
11d

@sonhouse said
@Suzianne
Good luck getting that dude ( I THINK it's a dude anyway) to grow up, he seems to only grow DOWN. I guess he collects the down he emits, eh.
Well, considering he’s a koala raping gimp boy, one automatically presumes he wears latex diapers.