General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard memberjohnyg
    Metallica is weak
    better then here!
    Joined
    06 Apr '05
    Moves
    101980
    04 Apr '13 20:43
    🙁
  2. Joined
    12 Nov '05
    Moves
    139918
    04 Apr '13 21:12
    Originally posted by johnyg
    🙁
    play more then 🙂

    i'll happily play you at an unrated game 🙂
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    04 Apr '13 21:31
    Originally posted by Silverstriker
    play more then 🙂

    i'll happily play you at an unrated game 🙂
    "Moves : 101573" WOW!
  4. Standard memberjohnyg
    Metallica is weak
    better then here!
    Joined
    06 Apr '05
    Moves
    101980
    04 Apr '13 21:36
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "Moves : 101573" WOW!
    I will play more.. just not here..

    Yes, I've made a lot of moves here.. Played daily since 2005...
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    04 Apr '13 23:56
    Originally posted by johnyg
    I will play more.. just not here..

    Yes, I've made a lot of moves here.. Played daily since 2005...
    johnyg, you're one of a faithful few. We salute you!!
  6. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10321
    05 Apr '13 06:16
    I've had 0 games waiting for about 3 months now :'(
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97163
    05 Apr '13 13:56
    Originally posted by Trev33
    I've had 0 games waiting for about 3 months now :'(
    That's because you can't take the chance of starting a game in case you get "THE CALL" from your agent saying they need you over in India to play the part of the absentminded ferry captain for the upcoming (Summer of 2014) MEGAHIT "Ver Are de Tigers?" It's the prequel to Life of Pi. The story line goes something like this: An overloaded ferry is capsized by a rogue wave sending the passengers and the cargo (200 Bengal Tigers) into the Indian Ocean. The passengers (1 in each of the 10 lifeboats along with 20 tigers) try to befriend the beasts with hilarious results.
  8. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10321
    05 Apr '13 17:13
    Do i want to know the ending?
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97163
    05 Apr '13 17:38
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Do i want to know the ending?
    Only if you get the script. Cross your fingers. I heard from, unnamed reliable sources, that the part is down to two choices, you being one and Jimmy Carr being the other. Good luck, you're profile (not on here but the one in your last film from behind the tree) is much better than his.
  10. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10321
    05 Apr '13 23:58
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Only if you get the script. Cross your fingers. I heard from, unnamed reliable sources, that the part is down to two choices, you being one and Jimmy Carr being the other. Good luck, you're profile (not on here but the one in your last film from behind the tree) is much better than his.
    Sweet... wait, my girlfriend just took off with my phone because hers 'had no battery'. What will i do if they call and get her? 🙁
  11. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97163
    06 Apr '13 12:24
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Sweet... wait, my girlfriend just took off with my phone because hers 'had no battery'. What will i do if they call and get her? 🙁
    Surely you mentioned that there was a distinct possibility that you would be getting the casting call right?
  12. Wat?
    Joined
    16 Aug '05
    Moves
    76863
    06 Apr '13 14:44
    Originally posted by johnyg
    I will play more.. just not here..

    Yes, I've made a lot of moves here.. Played daily since 2005...
    Just don't slam the door on your way out please.

    -m.
Back to Top