st johnstone
    Moves
    19 Nov '15 23:53
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Wait !!
    This isn't the Clan Forum !!

Too late !! I already pressed "post" !!

😀😀😀😀
    enjoy your upcoming ban, you said the C word...someone will break their wrist as they hit alert post.button

well done you killed the thread it will be removed....😀😀😀😀😀
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Nov '15 00:081 edit
    Originally posted by roma45
    enjoy your upcoming ban, you said the C word...someone will break their wrist as they hit alert post.button

well done you killed the thread it will be removed....😀😀😀😀😀
    Id just like to say that some c... named after a cult classic have entered the top ten for the first time.

YouTube

don't it feel good!
  3. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    20 Nov '15 00:12
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Id just like to say that some c... named after a cult classic have entered the top ten for the first time.

[youtube]aZ_KTSo_Tnk[/youtube]

don't it feel good!
    its a K ...who cares... great song
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Nov '15 00:19
    Originally posted by roma45
    its a K ...who cares... great song
    I care, yes indeed we are top ten, 2awesome! walking on sunshine!
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Nov '15 00:41
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]101 Ways to Kill an Internet Forum Thread
    Could you provide a link to an RHP thread that was clearly "killed" by each of the "ways" you mention. Here are some of them:

Disregard the website's forum guidelines and/or terms of service.

Presuming to intrude on forum conversations by correcting misspellings of words which people spell differently in other countries.

Flaunting your real or assumed grammatical correctness by drawing attention to inconsequential errors committed by other forum contributors.

By making declarative statements without providing factual website references and/or thread links for the purpose of disrupting a thread's progress.

By focusing on other forum contributors you happen to dislike rather than on the topics, issues and ideas being discussed.

In each case, why not provide a link to an ongoing thread at some point in the past that was suddenly terminated by the actions by a poster(s) as you have listed above?
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Nov '15 01:59
    Originally posted by FMF
    Could you provide a link to an RHP thread that was clearly "killed" by each of the "ways" you mention. Here are some of them:

[i]Disregard the website's forum guidelines and/or terms of service.

Presuming to intrude on forum conversations by correcting misspellings of words which people spell differently in other countries.

Flaunting your real or assume ...[text shortened]... in the past that was suddenly terminated by the actions by a poster(s) as you have listed above?
    18. Grandstanding
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    20 Nov '15 02:16
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    18. Grandstanding
    19. Pontificating.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Nov '15 02:51
    19. Pontificating.
    Do you have an example of a thread that was "killed" by someone pontificating?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Nov '15 02:55
    Originating the thread with the intent of using it as a way of taking passive-agressive jabs at posters who are not impressed by you
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    20 Nov '15 02:58
    21. By allowing unchecked emotions to displace rational intellect.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Nov '15 03:00
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Originating the thread with the intent of using it as a way of taking passive-agressive jabs at posters who are not impressed by you
    It seems clear to me that this is yet another one of Grampy Bobby's general browbeating threads. so that is why I offered him the opportunity to demonstrate his sincerity and honesty ~ and that his suggested 'thread killing' actions are even remotely realistic ~ by providing examples [links to 'killed' threads' for the reasons he describes] from RHP's past.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Nov '15 03:02
    21. By allowing unchecked emotions to displace rational intellect.
    Can you link us to a thread where this can clearly be seen to be the reason why the thread was terminated and where the thread would most likely have continued if it were not for the reason/action you suggest?
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    20 Nov '15 03:15
    22. By carrying a knapsack bulging with a variety of ulterior motives and personal agendas,
    the sheer weight of which causes the unhappy forum camper's vision to become blurred.
  14. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    20 Nov '15 03:16
    19. Pontificating.
    Come on, Bobby. Who pontificates better than you?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Nov '15 03:191 edit
    22. By carrying a knapsack bulging with a variety of ulterior motives and personal agendas,
    the sheer weight of which causes the unhappy forum camper's vision to become blurred.
    I've seen loads of good threads killed by this 🙄

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree