Should have called dibs.
    So sad: even girls won't fight you.
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    06 May '16 22:39
    Originally posted by Kegge
    Hahahaha ... I give up. You are BY FAR the dumbest person on these forums. .
    You really haven't been paying attention much if you think this!
  3. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    07 May '16 10:38
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    You really haven't been paying attention much if you think this!
    You are probably right, but she is really trying.
  4. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    07 May '16 10:40
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    So sad: even girls won't fight you.
    Hi Very Rusty. How are you today?

It looks like you are not "getting" the conversation. Suzipussy is doing nothing but fighting me. But then again, your level of intelligence is rather limited as in most cases of inbreeds. How many of your daughters have you impregnated lately?
  5. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    07 May '16 16:40
    Originally posted by Kegge
    Hi Very Rusty. How are you today?

It looks like you are not "getting" the conversation. Suzipussy is doing nothing but fighting me. But then again, your level of intelligence is rather limited as in most cases of inbreeds. How many of your daughters have you impregnated lately?
    Hey, Hemorrhoid.
    How did it used to hang?

You might have missed it, but you got owned by her.
    Utilizing your rapist wit, you launched into that classic "I know you are, what am I," which has been the go-to for brilliant debate strategists universally.
    It was a hell of a come back; it really looked like you were on the ropes before that one.

I haven't mentioned you to the kinfolk, but if I did, I'm sure they'd encourage me to continue extending my invite for you to visit real soon.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 May '16 21:221 edit
    To-night I saw second-to-last episode of the series on Fox premiere.
    22:00 Central European Time.
    I am not sure but I am almost sure it wasn't the last one: it left too little time for that cataclysmic end, but on the other hand it seems that they now fill last episode with so many things - James Franco should only grab Mr. Oswald and she Sarah Gadon should call the police.
    But there are so many commercials during Fox series (*though not so many as on Universal Channel).
    She resembles the wife of Novak Djokovic, by the way.
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/28/Sarah_Gadon.jpg
    http://ocdn.eu/images/pulscms/MGQ7MDMsMzE0LDAsMCwxOzAzLDFkNiwwLDAsMTswYywxZDc0Y2I0MTcwNTk1MDQzNjYyOWNhYmQ2MDZmNTBmNiwxLDAsNiww/ec4acd7dfeecdc2aa040f0375965abb8.jpg
    Anyway, I crashed in the middle of the episode, due power outage which began 22.00. It looked like every single building lost electricity but street lights was still working.

(edit: when electricity came again, I jumped into the episode when it was
    12 hours til assassination on the screen.)

In this episode a strange guy resembling Freddy Krueger appeared again, as "a warning not to tackle the past".
    This sort of characters are so typical for King - and for that matter for David Lynch also - those advice givers, sort of guardian angels.
    They are so cozy when the plot gets stuck.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree