1st Annual Red Hot Pawn Senior Prom

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
05 May 15

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Fear not Drewnone I never have tee many martoonies

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
05 May 15

Moves
05 May 15

The post that was quoted here has been removed
If I have to see the Badger in the nude it'll have to be a 1/2 marathon of ale I would suspect.

Read a book!

Moves
06 May 15

Originally posted by lolof
Whatever is required to do the waltz.
Desire.

Moves
06 May 15

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Desire.
And a like minded partner.

l

Moves
06 May 15

Originally posted by redbadger
I am a practicing nudist will that be a problem.
Perhaps you could consider keeping your clothes on for this particular evening?

D

Moves
07 May 15

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
08 May 15
1 edit

Voting:
Selection method will be based on your first, second and third choice point values of 5, 3, 1 as in the format of the 2015 Prose Competition. Votes cast may reflect the popularity of those students elected or their levels of participation in school activities, such as public forum contributions or achievements in the RHP Chess Club. Footnote: Thumbs Up given to any and all posts in this thread will count as 1 point toward each respective senior student's total. Any Thumbs Down from a student too busy or timid to attend this memorable gala event will of course be ignored. The Prom Queen and Prom King may be given crowns to wear by Russ. Please send all votes by Personal Message to me by Tuesday, May 12, 2015. (OP)

Thumbs Up (Update as of May 7 Pages 1-30: Senior Class Students with four or more votes)

* Prom Queen: lolof: 34; Duchess64: 23; hakima: 14; drewnogal: 13;

* Prom King: Great Big Stees: 38; JS357: 32; HandyAndy: 17;

"Please send all votes by Personal Message to me by Tuesday, May 12, 2015." Only one Personal Message received so far.

Read a book!

Moves
08 May 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
[b]1st Annual Red Hot Pawn Senior Prom
Voting:
Selection method will be based on your first, second and third choice point values of 5, 3, 1 as in the format of the 2015 Prose Competition. Votes cast may reflect the popularity of those students elected or their levels of participation in school activities, such as public forum contributions ...[text shortened]... Personal Message to me by Tuesday, May 12, 2015."[/i] Only one Personal Message received so far.[/b]
The election is rigged.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
08 May 15

Originally posted by HandyAndy
The election is rigged.
Housekeeping Notice: Please deposit any and all hanging chads here as you leave the prom precinct voting booth \_/

Moves
09 May 15

Back from Iberia.

Recommended: Sunset view of the Alhambra from an open air bar just to its west, while drinking Alhambra Special ale.

Not: Toledo, too commercial and "processed." I guess it's too close to Madrid for its own good.

Where are your favorite sunset spots?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
09 May 15

Originally posted by JS357
Back from Iberia.

Recommended: Sunset view of the Alhambra from an open air bar just to its west, while drinking Alhambra Special ale.

Not: Toledo, too commercial and "processed." I guess it's too close to Madrid for its own good.

Where are your favorite sunset spots?
Welcome home, JS; you were missed. "Where are your favorite sunset spots?" Great question. Within the USA, New England especially in Vermont and New Hampshire during autumn and on Cape Cod walking along its outer beaches on a summer evening. Also, on the coast of Puerto Vallarta and Cozumel; and from the promenade deck of a cruise ship in the Caribbean.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
09 May 15
1 edit

Voting:
Selection method will be based on your first, second and third choice point values of 5, 3, 1 as in the format of the 2015 Prose Competition. Votes cast may reflect the popularity of those students elected or their levels of participation in school activities, such as public forum contributions or ...[text shortened]... by Personal Message to me by Tuesday, May 12, 2015."[/i] Only one Personal Message received so far.
"1st Annual Red Hot Pawn Senior Prom Voting: Selection method will be based on your first, second and third choice point values of 5, 3, 1 as in the format of the 2015 Prose Competition..."

Saturday, May 9 Voting Update: Only two ballots have been cast (one on March 9 and the other May9). Each contains three votes for our Prom Queen and three for Prom King. These two "5-3-1" weighted vote ballots total 36 or the equivalent of 3 dozen Thumbs Up. Deadline is your midnight Tuesday, May 12. Our "1st Annual Red Hot Pawn Senior Prom" will begin early evening on Friday May 15, 2015.

Moves
09 May 15

"1st Annual Red Hot Pawn Senior Prom Voting: Selection method will be based on your first, second and third choice point values of 5, 3, 1 as in the format of the 2015 Prose Competition..."

Saturday, May 9 Voting Update: Only two ballots have been cast (one on March 9 and the other May9). Each contains three votes for our Prom Queen and three for Pro ...[text shortened]... y 12. Our "1st Annual Red Hot Pawn Senior Prom" will begin early evening on Friday May 15, 2015.
The weighted votes cast so far don't quite have the weight of 3 dozen thumbs up votes. They would have such weight if instead of being distributed 5 - 3 - 1 we could weight them 9 - 0 - 0. As it stands now (although the current rankings are fine by me) there is a voting design preference toward involved, congenial posters. Perhaps this is an appropriate way to show appreciation for these qualities. (Please don't up-vote this post.🙂)

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
09 May 15
3 edits

Originally posted by JS357
The weighted votes cast so far don't quite have the weight of 3 dozen thumbs up votes. They would have such weight if instead of being distributed 5 - 3 - 1 we could weight them 9 - 0 - 0. As it stands now (although the current rankings are fine by me) there is a voting design preference toward involved, congenial posters. Perhaps this is an appropriate way to show appreciation for these qualities. (Please don't up-vote this post.🙂)
Good insight; however, the rationale here was to preserve voting familiarity in our 1st Annual Red Hot Pawn Senior Prom: "Voting: Selection method will be based on your first, second and third choice point values of 5, 3, 1 as in the format of the 2015 Prose Competition." Maybe Miss Day will introduce your suggested change in May, 2016.