1st Annual Red Hot Pawn Senior Prom

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
29 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by JS357
Reply to nothing in particular:

"Dancing is the vertical expression of a horizontal desire."

From Granada. 2/3 thru our Iberian adventure. I got to speak a little hs espanol tonight but still cant speak English on a kindle.
Thanks for your post card, JS; enjoy the remaining days of your adventure.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
29 Apr 15

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
Thanks Dawg. 😉
Hey, man, you talkin to me?

Read a book!

Moves
29 Apr 15

Originally posted by lolof
Feel free. 🙂
He's not really free, but he's cheap. 😉

Moves
30 Apr 15

Originally posted by HandyAndy
He's not really free, but he's cheap. 😉
I prefer the term frugal.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
30 Apr 15

Hey, Big Bad Dawg, isn't 'frugal' as frugal does? lol

Read a book!

Moves
30 Apr 15

How about that old song, "It's So Frugal When McDougal Blows the Bugle"?

Moves
30 Apr 15

How about that old song, "It's So Frugal When McDougal Blows the Bugle"?
I'm not familiar with it but may I suggest that you request they play it , at least once, at the prom?

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
30 Apr 15

I'm not familiar with it but may I suggest that you request they play it , at least once, at the prom?
Robbie being a true Scot and Me being a True Yorkshireman we are both as tight as a ducks rectum.

rc

Moves
30 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by redbadger
Robbie being a true Scot and Me being a True Yorkshireman we are both as tight as a ducks rectum.
Are you really from Yorkshire? Many a time I have been to Yorkshire! I even visited the street where the Hollies were named after!

Moves
01 May 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Are you really from Yorkshire? Many a time I have been to Yorkshire! I even visited the street where the Hollies were named after!
I love the Hollies and will certainly ask the band to play one of my favourites, a nice slow, hold 'em tight one...The Air That I Breath.

Moves
01 May 15

I love the Hollies and will certainly ask the band to play one of my favourites, a nice slow, hold 'em tight one...The Air That I Breath.
By hold 'em tight I meant...you know the, "Naval engagement without loss of seamen" kinda tight.

l

Moves
01 May 15

By hold 'em tight I meant...you know the, "Naval engagement without loss of seamen" kinda tight.
Still confused - is that men's talk?

Read a book!

Moves
01 May 15

Originally posted by lolof
Still confused - is that men's talk?
More like boys' talk.

Moves
01 May 15

More like boys' talk.
Unlike your Latin statement, I am. 😉

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
03 May 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby (OP)

When & Where:
Our 1st Annual Red Hot Pawn Senior Prom will be held on Friday, May 15th, 2015, with all GMT Zones synchronized to 1900 Hours or 7:00 PM, in the spacious RHP Ballroom directly behind the Code Monkey's Profile.

Student Recognition: Honorary titles of Prom Queen and Prom King ...[text shortened]... st their personal prom date criteria.[/i] c) Will we need chaperones and if so whom? Enjoy...
Voting: Selection method will be based on your first, second and third choice point values of 5, 3, 1 as in the format of the 2015 Prose Competition. Votes cast may reflect the popularity of those students elected or their levels of participation in school activities, such as public forum contributions or achievements in the RHP Chess Club. Footnote: Thumbs Up given to any and all posts in this thread will count as 1 point toward each respective senior student's total. Any Thumbs Down from a student too busy or timid to attend this memorable gala event will of course be ignored. The Prom Queen and Prom King may be given crowns to wear by Russ. Please send all votes by Personal Message to me by Tuesday, May 12, 2015.

Reminder: Only nine more day until we hear: "May I have the envelopes please..."