1. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    05 Nov '13 19:55
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    His secret is that he's an idiot.

Only it's not so secret.
    I'm still trying to figure out how someone as young as you appear to be still enjoys watching re-runs of the Twilight Zone. I should have asked at the time, when we talking about it, but I never did get around to it.

Were you talking about the old black and white episodes, or the ones that came out later? And I also wanted to ask if you ever watch reruns of another quirky show called The Outer Limits. I'm not questioning your age, I'm just an inquisitive old fart who has nothing better to do than to pester all of you young people... I can't pester my kids anymore, because they are not kids anymore. 🙂
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Nov '13 23:181 edit
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    I'm still trying to figure out how someone as young as you appear to be still enjoys watching re-runs of the Twilight Zone. I should have asked at the time, when we talking about it, but I never did get around to it.

Were you talking about the old black and white episodes, or the ones that came out later? And I also wanted to ask if you ever watch reru ...[text shortened]... all of you young people... I can't pester my kids anymore, because they are not kids anymore. 🙂
    I love the Twilight Zone. I've also seen Outer Limits and I love that too. They're very similar. And yeah, I mean the old black and white ones. And I'm not that young, mid 30's. I love sci-fi, and I love to read. I have a LOT of old sci-fi books and anthologies, short stories, etc. and these two shows remind me of these types of anthologies. Now granted, Twilight Zone and Outer Limits are not all sci-fi, but a lot of it is, and I still like the ones that aren't. I like the early ones, I get to see what it was like in the 1960's.

Since I found out Netflix has the Twilight Zone, I've been catching up the ones I haven't seen. I'm still in Season One, there were over 30 episodes in its first season.
  3. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    05 Nov '13 23:40
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I love the Twilight Zone. I've also seen Outer Limits and I love that too. They're very similar. And yeah, I mean the old black and white ones. And I'm not that young, mid 30's. I love sci-fi, and I love to read. I have a LOT of old sci-fi books and anthologies, short stories, etc. and these two shows remind me of these types of anthologies. Now gran ...[text shortened]... ones I haven't seen. I'm still in Season One, there were over 30 episodes in its first season.
    I get to see what it was like in the 1960's.

Many of the older episodes were in black and white ('50s to early '60s) because color was an invention created by Dr Frank Einstein in the early 1960's. This new thing he called "color" began to rapidly multiply, and before you knew it the entire world was enveloped in it. It then spread throughout the solar system and eventually into the entire universe. And now you know what really happened in the sixties.

Two of my daughters are in their mid 30's, so yes, you are "that young". 🙂😛
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    22 Dec '13 22:411 edit
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby (OP)
    [b]2013 Online Public Forum Thumbs Poll

Why Do People Give Thumbs Up Instead of Posting Comments?

1. To register approval and enjoyment of a post enough to give it the equivalent of a Facebook Like (or Poke).

2. To register appreciation of an entertaining or informative post (when pressed for time at the moment and unable to post).

...[text shortened]... nd anger triggered by the mere presence of a disliked person who authored the post.

7. Other?[/b]
    Would this RHP Public Forum OP Thumbs Up/Down Total :....................................................................[1] [8]Reveal Hidden Content
    Represent a Guinness Book Record?

Note: Thirty Four Post Thread Thumbs Up/Down Total: [1] [17] 50% Thumbs Down Reveal Hidden Content
    lol
  5. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Dec '13 01:16
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Well, like an exciting hockey game it's tied 1-1, but it's only early in the first period eh?

Edit 1: I spoke too soon.🙄

Edit 2 : but it's still early.😀
    You're only a man

But you can change

If you have to
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Dec '13 13:40
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Who would "WE" consist of ?
    The secret friends clique.
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    23 Dec '13 14:01
    Originally posted by Frank Burns
    You're only a man

But you can change

If you have to
    "Quando omni flunkus moritati"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree