General Forum

General Forum

  1. Blackpool
    Joined
    16 Jun '05
    Moves
    58313
    02 May '13 20:57
    Blackpool Football Club won the FA cup beating Bolton Wanderers 4-3 at Wembley in front of 100,000 people 🙂
  2. Blackpool
    Joined
    16 Jun '05
    Moves
    58313
    02 May '13 20:58
    And we are playing them on Saturday in the last game of the season.
    COME ON YOU MIGHTY POOL!!!
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97143
    02 May '13 21:06
    Originally posted by Blackpoolmad
    Blackpool Football Club won the FA cup beating Bolton Wanderers 4-3 at Wembley in front of 100,000 people 🙂
    Was that the last time because if it were the Toronto Maple Leafs (NHL hockey team) who haven't won The Stanley Cup in 46 years shouldn't be too worried they've still got 13 more years of not winning before they match Blackpools impressive record.
  4. Dublin Ireland
    Joined
    31 Oct '12
    Moves
    14235
    02 May '13 21:39
    Originally posted by Blackpoolmad
    And we are playing them on Saturday in the last game of the season.
    COME ON YOU MIGHTY POOL!!!
    Hooooray. I had many a memorable weekend in Blackpool UK.

    Used to take the tram from Stargate up to Fleetwood and
    back down again. The bars really buzz in the summer time.

    Do they still wear orange coloured football shirts?
  5. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Joined
    22 Feb '06
    Moves
    13669
    02 May '13 21:39
    Sir Stanley Matthews
  6. Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88318
    02 May '13 22:22
    Great thread.
  7. Blackpool
    Joined
    16 Jun '05
    Moves
    58313
    03 May '13 19:04
    It's not orange, it's tangerine.

    For a town with a population of 143,000 to win the biggest and oldest cup competition in the world, it was truly a remarkable achievement.

    Stanley Matthews is a legend and was a world wide super star in the 1950's.

    Sea Sea Seasiders; we're the tangerine army!
  8. Dublin Ireland
    Joined
    31 Oct '12
    Moves
    14235
    03 May '13 19:12
    Originally posted by Blackpoolmad
    It's not orange, it's tangerine.

    For a town with a population of 143,000 to win the biggest and oldest cup competition in the world, it was truly a remarkable achievement.

    Stanley Matthews is a legend and was a world wide super star in the 1950's.

    Sea Sea Seasiders; we're the tangerine army!
    OK, My mistake then.

    Tangerine. Come on the tangerine dream.
Back to Top