1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Sep '17 12:32
    Originally posted by @krieghoff
    Something wrong with that ....?
    Are you and carrobie twins?

9/11 is something the world will never forget. Do you think people don't know or care what is going on in other parts of the world? You will long be forgotten and 9/11 will be remembered for many years to come.

-VR
  2. Standard memberpawnpaw
    Please Pay Attention
    Lethabong
    Moves
    13 Sep '17 13:18
    Originally posted by @very-rusty

9/11 is something the world will never forget. Do you think people don't know or care what is going on in other parts of the world? You will long be forgotten and 9/11 will be remembered for many years to come.

-VR
    I remember it well... I was chief technical officer in a section with fifteen technical staff... first I heard about it, one of my techies came in the office from outside where he completed a job at a client, remarking: " Hey, that really hurt the Yanks, hey?" I asked him what he was talking about. "Bush got clapped from a dizzy height," was his exact words. Still wondering about the detail, some of my other staff came in. I had to break up a physical fight between them and this one techie. This techie was the one who asked, and got, special treatment before in the sense he had to pray every five or so hours during working time...
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Sep '17 14:25
    Originally posted by @ketchuplover
    never forget
    I sometimes wonder if they had only attacked Washington would people have been as appalled.
  4. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    13 Sep '17 14:35
    Had to follow the link - think you've got someone else's bone there.
    Too bad you didn't get to know skeeter.. you and she have a lot in common.

You have similar playing styles, similar high ratings, and a mutual interest in conspiracy theories.

And, probably just a coincidence, she left the site just a few weeks before you came aboard.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Sep '17 14:53
    Originally posted by @handyandy
    Too bad you didn't get to know skeeter.. you and she have a lot in common.

You have similar playing styles, similar high ratings, and a mutual interest in conspiracy theories.

And, probably just a coincidence, she left the site just a few weeks before you came aboard.
    Andy,

I don't know that skeeter was a big robbie carrobie fan, which this person obviously is.

-VR
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Sep '17 15:00
    Originally posted by @whodey
    I sometimes wonder if they had only attacked Washington would people have been as appalled.
    Well I would have been, I used to work at the Pentagon. Weird place for sure.
  7. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    14 Sep '17 08:55

-VR
    You seen US college kids quizzed on WW2 and Vietnam?
    9/11 will be ancient history in another 25 years. (Sadly)
  8. Playing with matches
    Moves
    14 Sep '17 11:33
    Must you ruin every thread?
    -VR
    You're irony personified.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Sep '17 11:58
    Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
    You're irony personified.
    hoh,

You are a very good example as to why non-sub-scum should not post in the forums. 😛

Having said that not ALL non-subs are like YOU!!! 😛 I must say you can be entertaining at times, at least I get a good laugh at your expense!!!

-VR
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Sep '17 12:022 edits
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    You seen US college kids quizzed on WW2 and Vietnam?
    9/11 will be ancient history in another 25 years. (Sadly)
    WW2 & Vietnam didn't happen on American soil as did 9-11. Of course they did bomb Pearl Harbour!!! So I guess one could say some of the fight was on American soil.

I do believe although I will most likely not be around then that it will be remembered.

We still send a Christmas tree to Boston every year because of the Help they gave us in the Halifax Explosion which happened back in the early 1900's!!!

The Halifax Explosion was a maritime disaster in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, on the morning of 6 December 1917. SS Mont-Blanc, a French cargo ship laden with high explosives, collided with the Norwegian vessel SS Imo in the Narrows, a strait connecting the upper Halifax Harbour to Bedford Basin.

-VR
  11. Standard memberkrieghoff
    Carrobie was here
    JW Watchtower, NY
    Moves
    15 Sep '17 00:15
    Some interesting reading I think...

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11921598
  12. Standard memberkrieghoff
    Carrobie was here
    JW Watchtower, NY
    Moves
    15 Sep '17 00:29
    ... and some more. Just when are the American people going to wake up ?

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2017/09/11/15-disturbing-facts-about-911-youll-wish-werent-true/
  13. Standard memberkrieghoff
    Carrobie was here
    JW Watchtower, NY
    Moves
    15 Sep '17 00:36
    ... and yet more " conspiracy" debunkers. It's actual fact that over 50% of Americans believe that the 9/11 events were orchestrated by the the US and British Governments.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2017/09/11/15-disturbing-facts-about-911-youll-wish-werent-true/
  14. Standard memberkrieghoff
    Carrobie was here
    JW Watchtower, NY
    Moves
    15 Sep '17 00:44
    ... and probably the most damming footage...

YouTube
  15. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    15 Sep '17 00:47
    ... and some more. Just when are the American people going to wake up ?

Now that's funny. Skeeter used to believe the same fake news. You two would have been great pals.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree