1. Standard memberkrieghoff
    Carrobie was here
    JW Watchtower, NY
    Moves
    15 Sep '17 01:02
    Originally posted by @handyandy
    Now that's funny. Skeeter used to believe the same fake news. You two would have been great pals.
    Hardly "fake news" when we have real footage, reports from real engineers, real scientists and real eye witnesses. By the way, if you live on Guam I would be leaving real soon as that island is going to be a glass plate very quickly.

PS... and whats Skeeters views got to do with mine ...? Really HandOnWandy - you need to get a reality check with the rest of America - read that any way you like if you're capable.
  2. Standard memberkrieghoff
    Carrobie was here
    JW Watchtower, NY
    Moves
    15 Sep '17 01:07
    ... and yet more. After a time so much "conspiracy" needs to be considered and evaluated.

YouTube
  3. Standard memberkrieghoff
    Carrobie was here
    JW Watchtower, NY
    Moves
    15 Sep '17 01:08
    All I ask is that you watch / read the links and make up your own minds without the "mindset"
  4. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    15 Sep '17 01:38
    Originally posted by @krieghoff
    Hardly "fake news" when we have real footage, reports from real engineers, real scientists and real eye witnesses. By the way, if you live on Guam I would be leaving real soon as that island is going to be a glass plate very quickly.

PS... and whats Skeeters views got to do with mine ...? Really HandOnWandy - you need to get a reality check with the rest of America - read that any way you like if you're capable.
    Reality? Strange concept coming from a walking nightmare like you.

Give skeeter our regards the next time you're both sober.
  5. Standard memberkrieghoff
    Carrobie was here
    JW Watchtower, NY
    Moves
    15 Sep '17 01:45
    The thing I cannot understand is why not more Americans are angry and outraged by the murderous behaviour by your Government in light of such overwhelming media, scientific and engineering opinion on the actual events. It beggars belief...

YouTube
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Sep '17 01:50
    The thing I cannot understand is why not more Americans are angry and outraged by the murderous behaviour by your Government in light of such overwhelming media, scientific and engineering opinion on the actual events. It beggars belief...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeZUsJyz0M0
    They are still fuming about the moon landing hoax. I think it's a case of one outrage at a time.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Sep '17 01:51

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeZUsJyz0M0
    Is it not enough that I'm already angered and outraged by the attention-seeking conspiracy theorists?
  8. Standard memberkrieghoff
    Carrobie was here
    JW Watchtower, NY
    Moves
    15 Sep '17 01:53

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Sep '17 01:54
    Originally posted by @whodey
    I sometimes wonder if they had only attacked Washington would people have been as appalled.
    We know you wouldn't have been, but we also know you've never had any actual feelings.
  10. Standard memberkrieghoff
    Carrobie was here
    JW Watchtower, NY
    Moves
    15 Sep '17 01:59
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Is it not enough that I'm already angered and outraged by the attention-seeking conspiracy theorists?
    Is it not enough that you refuse to accept expert opinion from accredited engineers and scientists. Not acknowledging such opinion is no longer defined as ignorance - it's just arrogant stupidity.
  11. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    15 Sep '17 02:04
    Is it not enough that you refuse to accept expert opinion from accredited engineers and scientists. Not acknowledging such opinion is no longer defined as ignorance - it's just arrogant stupidity.
    As opposed to your variety -- criminal stupidity.
  12. Standard memberkrieghoff
    Carrobie was here
    JW Watchtower, NY
    Moves
    15 Sep '17 02:06
    Originally posted by @handyandy
    As opposed to your variety -- criminal stupidity.
    Basis for that statement ...?
  13. Standard memberkrieghoff
    Carrobie was here
    JW Watchtower, NY
    Moves
    15 Sep '17 02:09
    More damming evidence of US Government involvement...

YouTube
  14. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    15 Sep '17 02:10
    Basis for that statement ...?
    Who writes your material, robbie carrobie?
  15. Standard memberkrieghoff
    Carrobie was here
    JW Watchtower, NY
    Moves
    15 Sep '17 02:27
    .... and anyone watching this analysis is not now seriously concerned about the CIA's involvement in the cover up needs to listen to 50% of your compatriots who also hold the same beliefs. More revelations to come ....

YouTube

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree