1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Oct '16 23:28
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    All cases of suicide are the same? No, then your statement makes absolutely NO SENSE and clearly you are unfamiliar with the case and seek to project that ignorance by making absurd statements that fail to take into consideration a single element of what actually transpired.
    No, not all cases of suicide are the same. But, as I said, we should not underestimate the key role that mental health plays in almost all suicides. This is not an absurd thing to say.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Oct '16 23:29
    This is the second time that you have attempted to state that i have a fixation and a fascination with an issue that is well reported in mainstream media and which is clearly a form of on-line bullying on social media and other platforms as per the theme of this thread. But you are correct what a futile exercise it is to engage with such an ill-informed, wilfully ignorant dullard such as yourself, goodbye.
    Well as usual you have to resort to abuse.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Oct '16 23:31
    Can you tell the forum why prosecutors in Naples have opened an investigation into “incitement to suicide”
    What a silly question! They have opened an investigation because of the circumstances leading up to her death.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Nov '16 08:002 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    What a silly question! They have opened an investigation because of the circumstances leading up to her death.
    Its not a silly question. You have claimed that the reason she was induced to commit suicide was because of mental health issues.

I have little doubt that mental illness is the main reason she's now dead - FMF

If this was the case then there would be no reason to make a criminal investigation the reason for suicide being a mental health related issue. However, the Italian authorities not guided by empty rhetoric, a dismissive approach and actual knowledge of the case have decided that in contrast to your airhead windbaggery the reason that she committed suicide was not because she had mental health issues as you have erroneously and ignominiously assumed but because she was induced to do so by the actions of others.

Clearly your initial assertion that it was primarily a mental health issue bears no resemblance to any reality other than your own and the actions of the Italian authorities refute it outright.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Nov '16 08:02
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Well as usual you have to resort to abuse.
    On the contrary its self evident from your reaction and handling of the issue that you are wilfully ignorant and an ill informed dullard as a consequence.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Nov '16 08:30
    On the contrary its self evident from your reaction and handling of the issue that you are wilfully ignorant and an ill informed dullard as a consequence.
    I'm just not interested in porographic crime, bullyign or not. This is not what the OP is about.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Nov '16 08:42
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I'm just not interested in porographic crime, bullyign or not. This is not what the OP is about.
    the internet has been a place for those bullied at school or the workplace to hide out and kick back at the system, the individuals, the culture, that has kicked them. - divegeester

Now demonstrably false, the internet has not been a haven for those who have been bullied but is infact a haven for bullies to perpetrate all kinds of heinous acts regardless of whether you are interested in those types of heinous acts or not. No one cares whether you are interested in excluding specific types or instances of bullying, the OP is not about your personal preferences.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Nov '16 10:52
    Its not a silly question. You have claimed that the reason she was induced to commit suicide was because of mental health issues.

I have little doubt that mental illness is the main reason she's now dead - FMF

If this was the case then there would be no reason to make a criminal investigation the reason for suicide being a mental health rela ...[text shortened]... o any reality other than your own and the actions of the Italian authorities refute it outright.
    Don't be silly. Of course there would be a reason to conduct a criminal investigation if there were criminal acts perpetrated against her in the run up to her death. You sometimes say the silliest things, robbie.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Nov '16 11:011 edit
    Clearly your initial assertion that it was primarily a mental health issue bears no resemblance to any reality other than your own and the actions of the Italian authorities refute it outright.
    I don't know what her mental health status was. But I believe that, if she had been in good mental health, she would probably still be alive today. I haven't at any point suggested that the Italian police should not be conducting a criminal investigation.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Nov '16 11:09
    I have said nothing of the sort. She was "induced" to do what she did by people acting in a criminal way ~ that is why there is an investigation. But, as I said, if her mental health had been sound - and neither of us know for sure whether it was or not - I believe she probably wouldn't have been able to take her own life ~ as is the case with most people with good mental health. Mental health issues are usually the key factor in cases of suicide.
  11. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    01 Nov '16 14:07
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    My heart goes out to you moon.
    Now back on the bus please (no licking the windows this time)
    Thanks for the commiseration, Capt. S. Personally, I do not frequent this forum to live out an alternate persona, neither to hide nor to flaunt. I come here to stay sane. Incredulously, you read that right -- this forum is actually sane compared to my home life, with two teenage girls ("Daddy, I need iPhone7 !!" "No, Sweetbuns, what you need is bootcamp!" etc. etc.) -- so, yes, thanks again for the commiseration.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree