A Tribute to a Very Special Little Tree

A Tribute to a Very Special Little Tree

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
23 Dec 11

Originally posted by Trev33
I only type what they feel Rusty.

The person who thumbed down my trees new year wishes must have had the year of their life to dismiss its kind gesture...
I wish I could punch them in their STUPID FACES!~

Moves
23 Dec 11

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Then who'd clean up their stupid fec....oh never mind.

Moves
23 Dec 11

Originally posted by Phlabibit
I just look down at them from the dizzy heights of my tree and pity them.

Moves
23 Dec 11

I just look down at them from the dizzy heights of my tree and pity them.
You are at one with the tree....feel the tree....be the tree.

Moves
23 Dec 11

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
You are at one with the tree....feel the tree....be the tree.
I embody the spirit of the tree.

Moves
23 Dec 11

I embody the spirit of the tree.
The only time I saw a picture of you it looked to me like you embodied the spirit of Jean Claude Killy, with knee pads of course.

Moves
23 Dec 11

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
The only time I saw a picture of you it looked to me like you embodied the spirit of Jean Claude Killy, with knee pads of course.
Always with the knee pads... when they invent a time machine i'm going to go back in time and rent different ski trousers.

That pic was taken 3 1/2 years ago now... i look like i embody the spirit of Jesus more now.

Moves
23 Dec 11

Always with the knee pads... when they invent a time machine i'm going to go back in time and rent different ski trousers.

That pic was taken 3 1/2 years ago now... i look like i embody the spirit of Jesus more now.
Was that intentional 'cause I'm getting the idea that Jesus is not your spiritual leader.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
23 Dec 11

Did you gain any weight, last time I saw a picture of you looked like a good strong wind would blow you away if you weren't holding on to something.

Meant as compliment of course, in my 3 day be nice pledge!

Moves
24 Dec 11

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Did you gain any weight, last time I saw a picture of you looked like a good strong wind would blow you away if you weren't holding on to something.

Meant as compliment of course, in my 3 day be nice pledge!
What a wonderful compliment. Not holding up too well is it, this pledge thing?

Nil desperandum

Seedy piano bar

Moves
24 Dec 11

As i sit here looking at the photograph of my favorite little tree i begin to think back of how this little piece of nature has grown so close to my heart in such a short space of time. I don't know what date it is, i can't recall the day, i know it's early December, or is it late November? What i can be sure of is the year and a vague location, it's the year ...[text shortened]... 5f4f/assets/389675af890a48e19126a6619f9a1215/renditions/1024.jpg?md=1318988112000
Trev33, you are a poet and a man after my heart. Having experienced the wonders of the Himalaya myself I empathise with your experience of the tree. The Himalaya are a magical range of mountains. My five day trek to the Kolahoi glacier brought me closer to a sense of mystical union with nature than any subsequent encounter.

Moves
24 Dec 11

Originally posted by Pianoman1
Trev33, you are a poet and a man after my heart. Having experienced the wonders of the Himalaya myself I empathise with your experience of the tree. The Himalaya are a magical range of mountains. My five day trek to the Kolahoi glacier brought me closer to a sense of mystical union with nature than any subsequent encounter.
Erm, OK.

Don't talk to me about glaciers, the part about arguing with the guide started by him getting lost on the day we were supposed go to a glacier, we ended up seeing a smaller one but i had seen photos of the one we were supposed to trek to... i can't remember its name, it was quite close to a Himalayan mountaineering institute base in Sikkim. It looked incredible.

Imagine a valley between two cliffs, our campsite on one side followed by a series of streams (some frozen, some part frozen, some running freely) to the other side. The correct route meant we would say on the left between the cliff and streams to get to the institute and from there to the glacier... i'm not going to annoy myself by going into much more detail but it was supposed to be an hours walk, the incompetent guide took us across the series of streams, all 3 of us at one point slipped and had a foot in one of the streams trying to cross. Could've easily broken something... i appreciate the entire 10 days so much more than i did when that happened. I'm still not sure if he knew the way but thought it was too technical a trek and didn't want to go or was just completely clueless...

When were you in India?