Abuse on RHP

Abuse on RHP

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
17 Sep 18

Originally posted by @moonbus
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Snowflake
Try using a real dictionary and look up the term "sophist"

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
17 Sep 18

Originally posted by @very-rusty
LOL...You've made it all the way to 26 thumbs down congrats! Been awhile since someone made it up into the 20's for thumbs down! πŸ˜‰

-VR
I blew 26 out of the water when i posted a thread asking what the record number of thumbs down for a post was.....like the true rhp lemmings that they are, the number of thumbs down shot through the roof (as was the whole point of the thread which, of course, was lost to the lesser thans here on rhp)

So easy to manipulate. Puppets at least wear out their strings....

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Sep 18

Originally posted by @uzless
I blew 26 out of the water when i posted a thread asking what the record number of thumbs down for a post was.....like the true rhp lemmings that they are, the number of thumbs down shot through the roof (as was the whole point of the thread which, of course, was lost to the lesser thans here on rhp)

You have been on here about the same amount of time as I have. We both know we reap what we sow, our persona's on here have gotten both of us in hot water with the membership at times. πŸ˜‰ I've found name calling doesn't help your postiion!

-VR

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
17 Sep 18
1 edit

You have been on here about the same amount of time as I have. We both know we reap what we sow, our persona's on here have gotten both of us in hot water with the membership at times. πŸ˜‰ I've found name calling doesn't help your postiion!

-VR
i get name called all the time. Racist is perhaps the best one. The most appropriate name is the one already listed under my screen name (misspelled but still,).

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Sep 18

i get name called all the time. Racist is perhaps the best one. The most appropriate name is the one already listed under my screen name (misspelled but still,).
Forum Profile
Self Proclaimed Title...is what you have under your screen name if you want to go in and corred the spelling.

- VR

gc

Moves
17 Sep 18

That's right ! If the Trumpstar asked for support to impeach himself he would get no support.

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
17 Sep 18

Forum Profile
Self Proclaimed Title...is what you have under your screen name if you want to go in and corred the spelling.

- VR
"self proclaimed title" ....? unless you're joking with that's not what i see or what i've always had.

under the avatar UZLESS (meaning Use Less aka help the environment, which is a useless token so hence the double entendre), it should/use to say "The So Fist"

Can you not see that? I put The So Fist when I had a subscription...perhaps Russ changed it to "self proclaimed title" for people that don't renew?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Sep 18

"self proclaimed title" ....? unless you're joking with that's not what i see or what i've always had.

under the avatar UZLESS (meaning Use Less aka help the environment, which is a useless token so hence the double entendre), it should/use to say "The So Fist"

Can you not see that? I put The So Fist when I had a subscription...perhaps Russ changed it to "self proclaimed title" for people that don't renew?
OH...You may not be able to change it now that you are not a paying subscriber.

-VR

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
18 Sep 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
My advice is to try to be less boring.

Good luck.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Über-Nerd

Moves
18 Sep 18
1 edit

Try using a real dictionary and look up the term "sophist"
You're no sophist. Before anyone accused you of faulty reasoning, you'd first have to demonstrate a capacity for reasoning.

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
18 Sep 18

Originally posted by @moonbus
You're no sophist. Before anyone accused you of faulty reasoning, you'd first have to demonstrate a capacity for reasoning.
quote a post of mine that lacks reasoning, or reasoning of a sophist nature....

Moves
18 Sep 18

quote a post of mine that lacks reasoning, or reasoning of a sophist nature....
Done.

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
18 Sep 18

Originally posted by @shallow-blue
Done.
Shallow, Blue. Very shallow.

You should be capable of more than this. I bet you hear that from your wife, too.

m

Moves
18 Sep 18

Shallow, Blue. Very shallow.

You should be capable of more than this. I bet you hear that from your wife, too.
Your first post in this thread was the most popular.

Downhill from there. 😒

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
19 Sep 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @mghrn55
Your first post in this thread was the most popular.

Downhill from there. 😒
MASH wouldn't be MASH without Frank Burns....

We all need someone to hold up as proof that we are better than someone.