Account Suspended

Account Suspended

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
29 Jan 15

Hi..I saw a certain person posted a msg in another forum. Under his name it says "Account Suspended" . What did he do to deserve that ? it must have been serious ....What actions can get you banned from this Website? I see lots of players accusing each other of various infractions.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
29 Jan 15

Originally posted by woadman
Hi..I saw a certain person posted a msg in another forum. Under his name it says "Account Suspended" . What did he do to deserve that ? it must have been serious ....What actions can get you banned from this Website? I see lots of players accusing each other of various infractions.
There is no sure way to know why someone was suspended. TOS (a) (b) (c) or (d) or any combination. Years ago there was a list of banned players and the infraction for which they were banned. They no longer display a list.

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
29 Jan 15

Greatest offense (rates a major violation with a ban of six years): 1. f3

Serious offense (rates a 2 day ban): Offering sequential draws

Accounts are suspended for serious offenses such as abusing vacation privileges (making movs while on vacation)

Other than these sorts of violations, everyone is expected to bask in the joy of chess here

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
29 Jan 15

Asking what action results in a site ban - 1 year ban.
Reading accusations - 2 year ban.
Chess Engine use - 1 day (suspended)

Moves
29 Jan 15

One of the worst offences is feigning ignorance.

Moves
29 Jan 15

Harrassing a female chess player?

Australia

Moves
30 Jan 15

Originally posted by Shallow Blue
It doesn't have to be a female - 3(c) is gender-neutral.

The King of Board

Solar System

Moves
30 Jan 15
2 edits

Originally posted by Shallow Blue
Harrassing a male GO player??

Even better: Playing GO .... is a serious offense..... 1 year Suspended....

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
30 Jan 15

Originally posted by Schlecter
Harrassing a male GO player??

Even better: Playing GO .... is a serious offense..... 1 year Suspended....
I had my account suspended 7 years ago I played as A Winner, I got suspended because I complained about Russ taking money out of my bank account to renew my subs without asking my permission he refunded my money and then banned me.

w

Moves
30 Jan 15

Originally posted by redbadger
I had my account suspended 7 years ago I played as A Winner, I got suspended because I complained about Russ taking money out of my bank account to renew my subs without asking my permission he refunded my money and then banned me.
Has Russ gotten rich & wealthy from this website ? If enough people subscribe, Russ can be a millionaire.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
31 Jan 15

Has Russ gotten rich & wealthy from this website ? If enough people subscribe, Russ can be a millionaire.
There is not enough subscribers to make him to rich.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
02 Feb 15

I think the whole venture is still worthwhile otherwise Russ would not be a businessman.

And I think you can't really become rich running a chess website, thus Russ has to have a dayjob.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
02 Feb 15

he really is not interested in chess.

TEXAS

STATE OF THE HEART

Moves
02 Feb 15

Yours truly should be banned for having caused severe addictive behavior because of eleven Were Wolf Games produced over at Club MUTI...
Game 12 coming up in a bit if anyone is weak enough to take the plunge.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
20 Feb 15

Originally posted by LEUR
Yours truly should be banned for having caused severe addictive behavior because of [b]eleven Were Wolf Games produced over at Club MUTI...
Game 12 coming up in a bit if anyone is weak enough to take the plunge.[/b]
...furthermore blatantly flirting with the idea to transport it to the GF:

Thread 162881