1. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 15:29
    All the people who claim I cheat when I don't instead of all being mouthy and dissing me.. I openly challenge anyone on here to play me.

Bring it on. Open challenge .
  2. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 15:41
    Originally posted by @xxxsecurityxxx
    All the people who claim I cheat when I don't instead of all being mouthy and dissing me.. I openly challenge anyone on here to play me.

what is your OTB rating?
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 15:43
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    what is your OTB rating?
    For some reason he doesn't seem to want to answer a very simple question.

-VR
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 16:30

In fact if someone comes and claims invincibility it smells of cheating.
    The highest rated player you beat so far was 1650 or so.
    If you are a player who can reasonably assume that nobody can beat him, he should be a seasoned correspondence player with at least a Master rating, so assume your words speak quite loud...
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 16:42
    Thing is I don't claim to be invincible I'm just openly offering a game to anyone who thinks I am a cheat because you all go around dissing me and claiming untrue things about me yet can't have the bottle to play me ....
  6. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 16:431 edit
    Thing is I don't claim to be invincible I'm just openly offering a game to anyone who thinks I am a cheat because you all go around dissing me and claiming untrue things about me yet can't have the bottle to play me ....
    I don’t care about ratings I just love playing and kicking people’s ass at chess quite obviously no one is strong enough to beat me atm .

For me this is quite near at claiming to beat everyone or to be invincible. I suggested before to challnge the HIGH rated players then you will see. GF peiople are generally more interested in talking.
  7. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 16:43
    OTB rating?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 16:44
    Don't have one
  9. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 17:14
    Don't have one
    You'll last long
  10. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 17:401 edit
    I asked you to challenge me when you had completed one of your 12 current games. Why haven't you done so?!

I have made no accusations of engine abuse, but after playing online chess for nearly 20 years I will certainly have an opinion on that after our game. (And just to be clear, I use no external resources whatsoever).
  11. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 17:49
    You don't have any free slots numbnuts.
  12. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 17:50
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    I asked you to challenge me when you had completed one of your 12 current games. Why haven't you done so?!

I have made no accusations of engine abuse, but after playing online chess for nearly 20 years I will certainly have an opinion on that after our game. (And just to be clear, I use no external resources whatsoever).
    Except when he's playing me... always cheats 😆
  13. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 17:52
    Originally posted by @trev33
    Except when he's playing me... always cheats 😆
    Hey, you're giving me a good run for my money. 😀
  14. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 17:55
    Originally posted by @trev33
    You don't have any free slots numbnuts.
    As soon as he completes a game he begins another with a 1200 player (reaching his limit) before coming here to say none of us are brave enough to play him.
  15. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 18:05
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    As soon as he completes a game he begins another with a 1200 player (reaching his limit) before coming here to say none of us are brave enough to play him.
    a new take on the bait and switch

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree