1. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    29 Nov '19 18:411 edit
    Renault Clio 2019 - YouTube

YouTube

This one’s the 30 minute version but the original is 2 minutes long.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Nov '19 20:27
    @drewnogal said
    Renault Clio 2019 - https://youtu.be/rPKZLV-YzO8

[youtube]rPKZLV-YzO8[/youtube]

This one’s the 30 minute version but the original is 2 minutes long.
    This one is 30 seconds long you meant of course.

I haven’t seen many adverts I like in recent years; what do you like about this one?

I thought it was going to bark back to “Nicole and Papa”.
  3. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    29 Nov '19 21:191 edit
    @divegeester

30 mins ...missed that!

I don’t usually pay a lot of attention to adverts. Have noticed a few red haired girls being featured in adverts recently which I like as some kids can lose confidence after being teased about ‘being a ginger’. Also liked the sweet kiss between the girls as teens, like it was their first love. The longer version shows the initial disapproval of the UK parents which results in the girl leaving home to be with her French love then they both return with their own child.
  4. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    30 Nov '19 00:202 edits
    This is a car advert I like and I had the same model of car many years ago.

YouTube
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Nov '19 08:58
    @drewnogal said
    @divegeester
    I don’t usually pay a lot of attention to adverts. Have noticed a few red haired girls being featured in adverts recently which I like as some kids can lose confidence after being teased about ‘being a ginger’. Also liked the sweet kiss between the girls as teens, like it was their first love. The longer version shows the initial disapproval of the UK parents ...[text shortened]... ults in the girl leaving home to be with her French love then they both return with their own child.
    Red hair is pretty much unilaterally gorgeous on women; not so much on males of any age. You had an avatar photo once with you you wearing long hair I seem to remember. I’m a big fan of women’s hair in any colour; those long swirly locks of sexy gorgeousness, the mesmerising aroma and ....err...sorry I digress.

Teen lesbians kissing...yeah...I’m not going to comment on that.

But if challenging gender typification and promoting the liberal agenda helps a car giant shift more climate threatening, CO2 producing machines then I guess it becomes acceptable on a marketing spreadsheet and in the confused minds of the desiring masses who struggle to differentiate between their political priorities and their core consumeristic instincts.

#teenlesbianlovesells
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Nov '19 08:58
    @the-gravedigger said
    This is a car advert I like and I had the same model of car many years ago.

[youtube]OFIbuFUqJM0[/youtube]
    I assume it had the proper BMW engine?
  7. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    30 Nov '19 09:15
    @divegeester said
    Red hair is pretty much unilaterally gorgeous on women; not so much on males of any age.
    Rampant sexism.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Nov '19 09:271 edit
    @wolfgang59 said
    Rampant sexism.
    You should use adjectives such as “rampant” more often Wooly, they lend your flakey politically correctist persona a certain gravitas.
  9. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    30 Nov '19 09:42
    @divegeester
    It did. 4.9 ltr producing 400 bhp which some hot hatches can match today.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Nov '19 09:571 edit
    @the-gravedigger said
    @divegeester
    It did. 4.9 ltr producing 400 bhp which some hot hatches can match today.
    The E39 V8, nice. You drove this in the UK? Expensive hobby.

I have a 430d coupe auto (Xdrive) which is the best drive I’ve had in my limited experience, and it’s good balance between economy and grunt at 55mph/gl vs 255 bhp.
  11. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    30 Nov '19 10:07
    @divegeester said
    The E39 V8, nice. You drove this in the UK? Expensive hobby.

I have a 430d coupe auto (Xdrive) which is the best drive I’ve had in my limited experience, and it’s good balance between economy and grunt at 55mph/gl vs 255 bhp.
    Decent, loads of torque from 430d and you can get the power down with 4 wheel drive..

Yes drove in uk. Your right it was an expensive hobby.
  12. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    30 Nov '19 10:29
    @divegeester said
    You should use adjectives such as “rampant” more often Wooly, they lend your flakey politically correctist persona a certain gravitas.
    Adverts you like?
  13. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    30 Nov '19 11:052 edits
    @divegeester said
    Red hair is pretty much unilaterally gorgeous on women; not so much on males of any age. You had an avatar photo once with you you wearing long hair I seem to remember. I’m a big fan of women’s hair in any colour; those long swirly locks of sexy gorgeousness, the mesmerising aroma and ....err...sorry I digress.

Teen lesbians kissing...yeah...I’m not going to comment ...[text shortened]... between their political priorities and their core consumeristic instincts.

#teenlesbianlovesells
    Aaw ..... there goes another rare, innocent female thought crushed.

The name Clio sounds like a woman’s car. I drive a Fiat Qubo with a roof-rack and call it the van.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Nov '19 12:26
    @drewnogal said
    Aaw ..... there goes another rare, innocent female thought crushed. The name Clio sounds like a woman’s car.
    Ok I shan’t destroy another innocent thought with telling you why Clio sounds like a women’s car.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Nov '19 12:30
    @drewnogal said
    I drive a Fiat Qubo with a roof-rack and call it the van.
    I think it’s based on the van version.

It looks a bit like the Citroen Berlingo which my sister has owned two of. Not my cup of Earl Grey I have to be honest 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree