General Forum

General Forum

  1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52767
    23 Nov '13 20:50
    They have discovered 50 shades of gray matter!🙂
  2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    23 Nov '13 21:29
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    They have discovered 50 shades of gray matter!🙂
    Does that really matter?
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52767
    23 Nov '13 22:37
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Does that really matter?
    Mind
    ____

    Matter
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    23 Nov '13 22:55
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Mind
    ____

    Matter
    Mind
    ____

    Matter
    ____

    Nymphomania
  5. In your face
    Joined
    21 Aug '04
    Moves
    55993
    24 Nov '13 01:09
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Mind
    ____

    Matter
    ____

    Nymphomania
    Not nymphomania. Just plain sex. Each to their own.
  6. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223269
    24 Nov '13 03:50
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    They have discovered 50 shades of gray matter!🙂
    Did you hear what is on the 50 Sades of Gray books in libraries?
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97073
    24 Nov '13 04:08
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Did you hear what is on the 50 Sades of Gray books in libraries?
    Nothing I'd want to touch.
  8. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Joined
    19 Apr '10
    Moves
    55013
    24 Nov '13 04:30
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    They have discovered 50 shades of gray matter!🙂
    That matches the 50 brain cells that most people use. 😞
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97073
    24 Nov '13 04:32
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    That matches the 50 brain cells that most people use. 😞
    We got 50?😲
  10. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Joined
    12 Mar '04
    Moves
    10441
    24 Nov '13 05:41
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    We got 50?😲
    I think he means we have more than 50 but most people only use about 50 of them.
    Now teeth, there's another matter. We're supposed to have 32 or so of them but many people only use 2 maybe 3 of them.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52767
    24 Nov '13 12:14
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    That matches the 50 brain cells that most people use. 😞
    You'd be surprised at how much you can do with 50 brain cells! Just look at the Commodore 64....
  12. In your face
    Joined
    21 Aug '04
    Moves
    55993
    24 Nov '13 12:42
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You'd be surprised at how much you can do with 50 brain cells! Just look at the Commodore 64....
    I came from a ZX Spectrum family. We slated the Commodore, although deep down inside we knew that it was better. We just couldn't afford one. 🙁
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52767
    24 Nov '13 13:52
    Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage
    I came from a ZX Spectrum family. We slated the Commodore, although deep down inside we knew that it was better. We just couldn't afford one. 🙁
    I remember it well! My buddy Howard Moscowitz was one of the scientists who singlehandedly brought the digital synthesizer to the world. He had to make a really good argument to be ALLOWED to design that sound processor and succeeded and it was in fact the sound processor first used on the 64.

    He now does electronic music with his band Xeroid Entity a band made up of three synth dudes where they basically improvise music stream of conscience kind of thing.
  14. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    525932
    21 Jan '14 13:27
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I remember it well! My buddy Howard Moscowitz was one of the scientists who singlehandedly brought the digital synthesizer to the world. He had to make a really good argument to be ALLOWED to design that sound processor and succeeded and it was in fact the sound processor first used on the 64.

    He now does electronic music with his band Xeroid Entity a ba ...[text shortened]... up of three synth dudes where they basically improvise music stream of conscience kind of thing.
    That is a WOW! post I missed at the time.
  15. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    21 Jan '14 18:05
    Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage
    I came from a ZX Spectrum family. We slated the Commodore, although deep down inside we knew that it was better. We just couldn't afford one. 🙁
    that was until the 128k spectrum blew it away, I still play Specky games on emulator.
Back to Top