1. Standard membermikeviking
    In your face
    Widnes 'til I die
    Moves
    10 Oct '15 11:08
    Just bought a new Amazon Fire TV box and trying to work out how to watch English Premiership games through it. Managed to get KODI loaded on to it but now hitting a blank with the next step.

Are there add-ons out there that consistently work and if so how on Earth do I find/load them?

I should add that getting KODI to work is my proudest computer moment as I am rubbish with this sort of thing so any advice in dummyspeak would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance
    Mike
  2. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 23:26
    Hope that helped.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Oct '15 06:01
    Originally posted by mikeviking
    Just bought a new Amazon Fire TV box and trying to work out how to watch English Premiership games through it. Managed to get KODI loaded on to it but now hitting a blank with the next step.

Are there add-ons out there that consistently work and if so how on Earth do I find/load them?

I should add that getting KODI to work is my proudest computer mo ...[text shortened]... rt of thing so any advice in dummyspeak would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance
    Mike
    To watch EPL games from within the UK you will need to subscribe to either SKY sports or BT Sport.
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    13 Oct '15 05:021 edit
    Originally posted by mikeviking

I should add that getting KODI to work is my proudest computer mo ...[text shortened]... rt of thing so any advice in dummyspeak would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance
    Mike
    We had trouble with our TV reception so I got
    the wife to hold it above her head by the window.

Picture is now perfect on both(!) channels.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Oct '15 06:59
    Originally posted by divegeester
    To watch EPL games from within the UK you will need to subscribe to either SKY sports or BT Sport.
    Not sure why this post of mine got a thumbs down. I guess we all dislike paying the Sky subscription ๐Ÿ˜•
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    13 Oct '15 07:46
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Not sure why this post of mine got a thumbs down. I guess we all dislike paying the Sky subscription ๐Ÿ˜•
    All my posts get an almost immediate
    thumbs down from my personal stalker -
    you must have one too.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Oct '15 11:43
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    you must have one too.
    Suzianne (i suspect) thumbs down most of my posts and all of FMF's irrespective of content.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Oct '15 12:28
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    you must have one too.
    I gave you a thumb's up just to even the score๐Ÿ™‚
  9. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    15 Oct '15 09:58
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I gave you a thumb's up just to even the score๐Ÿ™‚
    Ta

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree