1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    14 Nov '13 23:53
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/lucyh3/35-things-you-appreciate-about-america-after-livin-147h

Where the hell did this person go? A small village in Albania?

Had a point about drinking fountains now that i think about, only airport i've been to that had on was in the states, everywhere else makes you buy a overpriced bottle of water. In Kuwait it was more expensive than tobacco.

"Even if you buy a European cell phone, it probably won’t work from country to country."

Do your phones work in Mexico? 🙄

RE #27, don't blame us for being better at maths 😉

WiFi spots in the continent are a main in the ass, UK and Ireland much better.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Nov '13 01:25
    Originally posted by Trev33
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/lucyh3/35-things-you-appreciate-about-america-after-livin-147h

Had a point about drinking fountains now that i think about, only airport i've been to that had on was in the states, everywhere else makes you buy a overpriced bottle of water. In Kuwait it was more expe ...[text shortened]... er at maths 😉

I don't know about #35 either.

I love the dollar coins. I think the dollar bill needs to go the way of the dodo.
  3. Green Boots Cave
    Moves
    15 Nov '13 14:33
    Here is another list

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/07/16-ways-europeans-are-just-better-at-life_n_3950351.html

#10 you have to feel sorry for the schoolkids having to learn a system like that!
  4. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    15 Nov '13 15:30
    Originally posted by Trev33

Had a point about drinking fountains now that i think about, only airport i've been to that had on was in the states, everywhere else makes you buy a overpriced bottle of water. In Kuwait it was more expe ...[text shortened]... er at maths 😉

I think the person who made this list must've just watched "Derby O'Gill", and got his/her info on Europe from that.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Nov '13 15:35
    Heavy metal bands, America has never produced a proper metal band!
  6. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    15 Nov '13 20:26
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Heavy metal bands, America has never produced a proper metal band!
    Hey lad, you're talking out your rear end. I can tell because our voice changed but your breath smells the same.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Nov '13 21:08
    1Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    Hey lad, you're talking out your rear end. I can tell because our voice changed but your breath smells the same.
    All you got are dudes what look like chicks, not a single respectable metal band!
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Nov '13 21:15
    All you got are dudes what look like chicks...
    Says the man from the land of the skirt-wearing men.
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    15 Nov '13 21:26
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Says the man from the land of the skirt-wearing men.
    Like wearing a pink shirt, it takes a real man to where a "skirt".
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Nov '13 22:26
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    chicks dig kilts
  11. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    16 Nov '13 01:041 edit
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    At my senior prom I wore a dark blue tux with a pink shirt and pink carnation. My date was in a beautiful pink dress with dark blue trim and a blue orchid. I am just tough enough not one person questioned it. Bethideths, we wanted to match 😛
  12. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    16 Nov '13 01:07
    All you got are dudes what look like chicks, not a single respectable metal band!
    You wouldn't know metal if Zakk Wylde played a pinch harmonic on your needlenose.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Nov '13 09:17
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    You wouldn't know metal if Zakk Wylde played a pinch harmonic on your needlenose.
    We invented metal, you turned it into a pantomime for dudes what look like chicks!
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    16 Nov '13 11:45
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    At my senior prom I wore a dark blue tux with a pink shirt and pink carnation. My date was in a beautiful pink dress with dark blue trim and a blue orchid. I am just tough enough not one person questioned it. Bethideths, we wanted to match 😛
    "My date was in a beautiful pink dress with dark blue trim and a blue orchid."

Now thats a real man.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree