1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Mar '20 16:49
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    If you ask me the same question 3 times and I answer it 3 times, it is reasonable to expect you to remember my response.
    You can't even remember the exact amount of times and you are the one who claims to have said it!!!!!....LOL....

-VR
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Mar '20 17:05
    @very-rusty said
    I am being straight forward and honest not an ass...I'll let you know when I am being an ass so you know the difference.

I would think your co-workers would know enough to this on their own and not need a reminder, they aren't children for christ sake, they are adults like you!

-VR
    Apparently, you are a child, and have to have the simplest things explained to you.

And then you act like you knew it all along.

You do understand you don't have to run your yap ALL the time, right?
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Mar '20 17:09
    @very-rusty said
    I think you look up most of the words you use anyways sookie! 😛

So I could say in a sentence, sookie is quite inane? 😉

-VR
    You remind me of a certain US president.

You even have stupid pet names for people.

Are you 5 years old, too?
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Mar '20 17:101 edit
    @suzianne said
    Apparently, you are a child, and have to have the simplest things explained to you.

And then you act like you knew it all along.

You do understand you don't have to run your yap ALL the time, right?
    You do understand you don't have to act like a Mother Hen and try to tell everyone what they should or shouldn't do.

I need nothing explained to me except if goad told me 3 times he was a manager where are the posts where he said it, or was it that long ago that he can't find them?

Either way, I don't see any evidence he ever told me do you? If so produce it!!!
    If not go back in your corner.

You do understand you don't have to run your trap all the time either right?

-VR
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Mar '20 17:14
    @suzianne said
    You remind me of a certain US president.

You even have stupid pet names for people.

Are you 5 years old, too?
    Must I remind you that one must be at least 13 to be on the site Suzie Q!

Comparing me to the Trumpster now are you, oh my what an insult that is....ROFLMAO.... I will lose sleep for sure tonight. Are you proud of yourself now?

-VR
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Mar '20 17:19
    @very-rusty said
    You do understand you don't have to act like a Mother Hen and try to tell everyone what they should or shouldn't do.

I need nothing explained to me except if goad told me 3 times he was a manager where are the posts where he said it, or was it that long ago that he can't find them?

Either way, I don't see any evidence he ever told me do you? If so produce it!!!
    If n ...[text shortened]... your corner.

-VR
    Do you ever read your own posts?

If only you'd take your own advice. After all, everything you ever tell me is just something I've told you in the past (or even earlier that thread). How many times have I told you not to tell me what to do? You have zero imagination. Think up your own lines, for once, would you? Ok, I admit, Mother Hen is all yours, obviously. That's not a compliment, Polly Parrot.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Mar '20 17:21
    @very-rusty said
    Must I remind you that one must be at least 13 to be on the site Suzie Q!

Comparing me to the Trumpster now are you, oh my what an insult that is....ROFLMAO.... I will lose sleep for sure tonight. Are you proud of yourself now?

-VR
    I'm not anywhere as proud of myself as you are.

That's why I asked you if you were 5.

Sure seems like it.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Mar '20 17:23
    @very-rusty said
    They and yourself side track threads all the time, pot, kettle, black!

Look very close first post, I believe Suzie Q threw her own thread of track by talk of A-holes! 😛 😉

-VR
    I didn't say it three times, you weren't compelled to show up, you know.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Mar '20 17:37
    @suzianne said
    So it was a post to provoke me is what you are saying.... 😛 😉

-VR
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    16 Mar '20 18:31
    @very-rusty said

If n ...[text shortened]... your corner.

-VR
    Why is it incumbent upon me to spend hours trawling through old threads to prove your stupidity?

3 times (at least) conversation between us has resulted in you asking me directly what I do in mental health. (Usually, after me correcting you for calling me a psychiatrist). Each time I tell you that I manage a mental health team and each time you make some lame comment about me being the one who needs managing. (And then you completely forget we have had such a conversation).
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Mar '20 18:343 edits
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Why is it incumbent upon me to spend hours trawling through old threads to prove your stupidity?

3 times (at least) conversation between us has resulted in you asking me directly what I do in mental health. (Usually, after me correcting you for calling me a psychiatrist). Each time I tell you that I manage a mental health team and each time you make some lame comm ...[text shortened]... being the one who needs managing. (And then you completely forget we have had such a conversation).
    I am still waiting for you to show me the posts! 😛 😉

As I said I don't cling on to your every word as you might like to think! Then that becomes you problem not mine.

If you did I probably didn't believe you at the time so it never stuck! 😛 😉

Suzie said the A-holes didn't go away so perhaps she was right, you are both still here! 😉

-VR
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Mar '20 18:561 edit
    @suzianne said
    Funny you wanted to talk about the A-holes still being here but you are still here, goad is still here I am still here....So you must have been correct about that part! 😛 😉

-VR
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    16 Mar '20 19:02
    @very-rusty said
    I am still waiting for you to show me the posts! 😛 😉

As I said I don't cling on to your every word as you might like to think! Then that becomes you problem not mine.

If you did I probably didn't believe you at the time so it never stuck! 😛 😉

Suzie said the A-holes didn't go away so perhaps she was right, you are both still here! 😉

-VR
    If you lack the ability to remember an answer, don't waste everyone's time asking the question. (Again and again).
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Mar '20 19:052 edits
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    If you lack the ability to remember an answer, don't waste everyone's time asking the question. (Again and again).
    Then stop answering something you are unable to prove over and over again! 😛 😉

You are just wasting your own time, I have all the time in the world that I know about anyways, unless C-19 gets me....then you can all throw a party! 😛 😉

-VR
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    16 Mar '20 19:09
    @very-rusty said
    Then stop answering something you are unable to prove over and over again! 😛 😉

You are just wasting your own time, I have all the time in the world that I know about anyways, unless C-19 gets me....then you can all throw a party! 😛 😉

-VR
    3 times (at least) over 5 years you have asked what I do in mental health. You now expect me to magically link you to the 3 threads those conversations occurred in?!

Are you unwell sir? Do you want to lie down?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree