General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    23 Apr '17 03:561 edit
    UKIP manifesto is promising a ban on the burka.

    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-39682939
  2. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    23 Apr '17 18:321 edit
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    UKIP manifesto is promising a ban on the burka.

    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-39682939
    There is a Scottish UKIP candidate that wants to bring back the guillotine, castration, and flogging. 😵

    http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/15240329.Ukip_s_new_Scots_candidate_backs_guillotines__castration_and_flogging/
  3. Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88304
    23 Apr '17 18:59
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    There is a Scottish UKIP candidate that wants to bring back the guillotine, castration, and flogging. 😵

    http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/15240329.Ukip_s_new_Scots_candidate_backs_guillotines__castration_and_flogging/
    What is your view on the burka?

    If you have the fortitude to state it...
  4. Joined
    20 Oct '16
    Moves
    8744
    23 Apr '17 19:40
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    There is a Scottish UKIP candidate that wants to bring back the guillotine, castration, and flogging. 😵

    http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/15240329.Ukip_s_new_Scots_candidate_backs_guillotines__castration_and_flogging/
    On the other hand the snp are looking at losing around 10 seats to the tories.
  5. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    23 Apr '17 20:041 edit
    Originally posted by Ashiitaka
    On the other hand the snp are looking at losing around 10 seats to the tories.
    Sorry Tory boy I don't believe a word you say.
  6. Joined
    20 Oct '16
    Moves
    8744
    23 Apr '17 20:13
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Sorry Tory boy I don't believe a word you say.
    You might have to on june 9th.
  7. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    23 Apr '17 20:48
    Originally posted by Ashiitaka
    You might have to on june 9th.
    Sure it must be true if you say so.
  8. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    143878
    23 Apr '17 21:06
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    UKIP manifesto is promising a ban on the burka.

    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-39682939
    UKIP are a spent force .
    They have done their job ,particularly Farage in forcing the Brexit vote and outcome .
    You need to be more worried about Le Penn in France .
    " France for France "
    " America first " ...As Quasimodo once said " it rings a bell ".......
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35770
    24 Apr '17 10:37
    It just means that America doesn't have a monopoly on stupid.
  10. Joined
    20 Oct '16
    Moves
    8744
    24 Apr '17 16:47
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    It just means that America doesn't have a monopoly on stupid.
    Regrettably you do. UKIP is polling at 8%. Donald Trump got 48%, 6 times more than UKIP could hope to get. UKIP is less popular than Marine Le Pen, Geert Wilders and Frauke Petry, and UKIP isn't anywhere close to them in extremity.
  11. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    196908
    24 Apr '17 17:35
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    There is a Scottish UKIP candidate that wants to bring back the guillotine, castration, and flogging. 😵

    http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/15240329.Ukip_s_new_Scots_candidate_backs_guillotines__castration_and_flogging/
    I didn't know roma45 was a candidate
  12. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    24 Apr '17 21:12
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    I didn't know roma45 was a candidate
    yes I am afraid so lemondrop.
  13. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    24 Apr '17 23:41
    Originally posted by Ashiitaka
    Regrettably you do. UKIP is polling at 8%. Donald Trump got 48%, 6 times more than UKIP could hope to get. UKIP is less popular than Marine Le Pen, Geert Wilders and Frauke Petry, and UKIP isn't anywhere close to them in extremity.
    Why do you think parties with absolutely no chance of winning have a manifesto?
  14. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    143878
    25 Apr '17 16:47
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    UKIP manifesto is promising a ban on the burka.

    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-39682939
    Their manifesto is to ban sharia law, and a ban on the burka in public places .
  15. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    137940
    25 Apr '17 20:57
    May 7 and June 8 will be big dates in course of next couple of months.
Back to Top