General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard memberlemon lime
    ookookachu
    oLd ScHoOl
    Joined
    31 May '13
    Moves
    5577
    16 Feb '17 23:33
    You know who you are
  2. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    16 Feb '17 23:58
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    You know who you are
    I was hoping you wouldn't finger me.
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    17 Feb '17 01:14
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    I was hoping you wouldn't finger me.
    He wants to order a cheese pizza.
  4. Joined
    12 Nov '06
    Moves
    74129
    17 Feb '17 05:131 edit
    I click on thumbs up or down
    I click on thumbs all around.
    I click on thumbs anonymously
    So no one knows that it is me
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    17 Feb '17 12:46
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    I was hoping you wouldn't finger me.
    At least you were not hoping he would. 😛
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    10629
    17 Feb '17 12:49
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    You know who you are
    Not me then.

    I'm your 'to your face' critic.

    😏
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    421988
    17 Feb '17 13:42
    Originally posted by KnightStalker47
    I click on thumbs up or down
    I click on thumbs all around.
    I click on thumbs anonymously
    So no one knows that it is me
    KnightStalker74,

    I just gave you a big thumbs down!!! 😛 😉

    -VR
  8. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    17 Feb '17 15:09
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    KnightStalker74,

    I just gave you a big thumbs down!!! 😛 😉

    -VR
    Anonymously?
  9. Standard memberlemon lime
    ookookachu
    oLd ScHoOl
    Joined
    31 May '13
    Moves
    5577
    17 Feb '17 23:41
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    KnightStalker74,

    I just gave you a big thumbs down!!! 😛 😉

    -VR
    Why?

    On second thought, it was not anonymous... so for that you deserve a thumbs up.
    And for this I'll probably get at least one thumbs down.

    no one wins (or loses) in a thumb war.
  10. Standard memberlemon lime
    ookookachu
    oLd ScHoOl
    Joined
    31 May '13
    Moves
    5577
    17 Feb '17 23:42
    Originally posted by whodey
    At least you were not hoping he would. 😛
    ew !
  11. Standard memberlemon lime
    ookookachu
    oLd ScHoOl
    Joined
    31 May '13
    Moves
    5577
    18 Feb '17 08:01
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Not me then.

    I'm your 'to your face' critic.

    😏
    Huh? What means 'to your face'... (¿-)

    at your face ?
    of your face ?
    on your face ?
    as your face ?
    is your face ?


    in my face?
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    10629
    18 Feb '17 09:21
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    Huh? What means '[b]to your face'... (¿-)

    at your face ?
    of your face ?
    on your face ?
    as your face ?
    is your face ?


    in my face?[/b]
    'To your face.' = Direct at you.

    Happy to illuminate on commonly known expressions.
  13. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    18 Feb '17 13:45
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    Huh? What means '[b]to your face'... (¿-)

    at your face ?
    of your face ?
    on your face ?
    as your face ?
    is your face ?


    in my face?[/b]
    the case of your face
    at or around
    near that space
    (not quite a race;
    more of a place;
    please: easy on the mace)
    isn't really a chase
    at least, not at this pace
    you'll never erase
    the skin like lace
    from summit to base
    mouth a yawning crevasse
    on the canvas of expressionless
    neutrality
  14. Standard memberlemon lime
    ookookachu
    oLd ScHoOl
    Joined
    31 May '13
    Moves
    5577
    19 Feb '17 01:33
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    the case of your face
    at or around
    near that space
    (not quite a race;
    more of a place;
    please: easy on the mace)
    isn't really a chase
    at least, not at this pace
    you'll never erase
    the skin like lace
    from summit to base
    mouth a yawning crevasse
    on the canvas of expressionless
    neutrality
    ( Conflicted )
    For some emotions can be deliberately elicited by ourselves or others [President Trump] but right now I don't know if I should be happy or worried. Happy because I understood that, or worried because I understood that...
    Except for this part:
    "you'll never erase
    the skin like lace
    from summit to base
    " (of my face?)






    trump
  15. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    19 Feb '17 02:15
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    ( Conflicted )
    For some emotions can be deliberately elicited by ourselves or others [President Trump] but right now I don't know if I should be happy or worried. Happy because I understood that, or worried because I understood that...
    Except for this part:
    "you'll never erase
    the skin like lace
    from summit to base
    " (of my face?)






    trump
    Your parenthetical insertion was correct.
    I think understanding has all its weight on the good leg and hardly any on the bad.
Back to Top