1. RSA
    Moves
    18 Oct '18 07:46
    @gareth-cobb said
    Royalty is outdated.The idea that you are a king just by birthright does not make sense.And to rub salt into it the queen been the richest woman in the world and the head of a christian church is the height of hypocrisy.If you want proof the bible says it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than enter the kingdom of God.The king of kings in christianity was not rich.
    The Queen is not the richest woman in the world. Not even close.
  2. RSA
    Moves
    18 Oct '18 07:49
    @gareth-cobb said
    Royalty is outdated.The idea that you are a king just by birthright does not make sense.And to rub salt into it the queen been the richest woman in the world and the head of a christian church is the height of hypocrisy.If you want proof the bible says it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than enter the kingdom of God.The king of kings in christianity was not rich.
    The Queen voluntarily turns over the revenue from her property to the British government. Just that sum is many, many times more than they cost, not to mention tourism. If you abolish the monarchy, it's still her land. You lose that revenue.
  3. Joined
    22 May '10
    Moves
    18 Oct '18 07:55
    18 billion in property makes her pretty rich
  4. Joined
    22 May '10
    Moves
    18 Oct '18 07:59
    and another 10 billion in assets like art and jewels makes her pretty close if not richest.
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    18 Oct '18 08:06
    @gareth-cobb said
    and another 10 billion in assets like art and jewels makes her pretty close if not richest.
    Have you spent your morning sir Googling the Queen?
  6. Joined
    22 May '10
    Moves
    18 Oct '18 08:191 edit
    I checked if she hadn't given it all away after hearing she wasn't the richest g.o.a.d
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    18 Oct '18 10:19
    @gareth-cobb said
    I checked if she hadn't given it all away after hearing she wasn't the richest g.o.a.d
    It is a carefully guarded secret here at RHP that the Ghost receives a monthly subsidy from the Queen of 7000 groats and 3 jars of pickled walnuts.

God bless her.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Oct '18 12:44
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    God save the Queen!
    SHE AINT NO HUMAN BEING.
  9. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    18 Oct '18 17:34
    @ashiitaka said
    The Queen voluntarily turns over the revenue from her property to the British government. Just that sum is many, many times more than they cost, not to mention tourism. If you abolish the monarchy, it's still her land. You lose that revenue.
    Are you sure?
    I think she hands over revenue from Royal assets ... not her personal portfolio.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree