Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    any Aquarists in da house, need some advice
    Sorry I'm an Aries.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jul '13 20:093 edits
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Sorry I'm an Aries.
    are you? so is my mom, but i don't believe in it myself. do you know anything about tetras, mollies, guppies, cichlids, bala sharks, silver dollars etc etc or planting an aquarium?
  4. Donationmwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    12 Jul '13 20:18
    google is your friend.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jul '13 20:24
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    google is your friend.
    hmm, i think you may be correct, too lazy i guess, thought id ask around here first.
  6. Standard membersmw6869
    Granny
    Parts Unknown
    Moves
    12 Jul '13 20:39
    are ya planning on becoming an ichthyologist?

GRANNY.
  7. In your face
    Moves
    12 Jul '13 23:15
    any Aquarists in da house, need some advice
    On the third stroke, the time sponsored by Aquarist will be 00:16 and 2 seconds precisely,

Beep
    Beep
    Beeeeeeep.
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    13 Jul '13 00:52

Sorry I'm an Aries.
    Today's Aries Horoscope from Cafe Astrology
    July 12, 2013

"Romantic intensity of the pleasant variety may figure today, dear Aries, but it is important to not go overboard in your expectations. There can be a tendency for others to promise more than they can deliver, and this is not necessarily a deliberate thing. Expectations of our own abilities, not just of others, can be off the mark. While pleasure is in focus, today and tomorrow, you are also quite focused on details, work, health routines, and practical matters. Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good"

gb, too.
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    13 Jul '13 00:53
    are you? so is my mom, but i don't believe in it myself. do you know anything about tetras, mollies, guppies, cichlids, bala sharks, silver dollars etc etc or planting an aquarium?
    robbie, please give her my regards...
  10. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    13 Jul '13 01:421 edit
    In the past I have had aquariums (both salt water and freshwater). They can take a lot of effort but are appealing to the eye. Someone mentioned google (although I personally don't use it it is probably a good source of information) or maybe your local pet shop or if ya don't live in a place that has one seek out one in a city/town/village near you that does.
    P.S. I too don't believe in it just thought that there was a similarity in the word. "😉
  11. Joined
    22 Dec '11
    Moves
    13 Jul '13 07:39
    First dig a hole bigger than Aquarium in question...
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jul '13 08:44
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    robbie, please give her my regards...
    I will dear GB, i met her yesterday and took her to the garden centre for some compost and weed killer, she's awesome.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jul '13 08:441 edit
    Originally posted by kevcvs57
    First dig a hole bigger than Aquarium in question...
    ok that made me giggle, respect dude! Here is how to make an aquarium from an old TV,

http://www.wikihow.com/Convert-an-Old-TV-Into-a-Fish-Tank

I believe in you dude, you can do it!
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jul '13 08:48
    Originally posted by smw6869
    are ya planning on becoming an ichthyologist?

GRANNY.
    Have you ever watched river monsters, dude that goes around the world trying to catch all kinds of dangerous fresh water river monsters?
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jul '13 08:51
    In the past I have had aquariums (both salt water and freshwater). They can take a lot of effort but are appealing to the eye. Someone mentioned google (although I personally don't use it it is probably a good source of information) or maybe your local pet shop or if ya don't live in a place that has one seek out one in a city/town/village near you t ...[text shortened]... es.
    P.S. I too don't believe in it just thought that there was a similarity in the word. "😉
    I dont use google either, Ixquick is my default search engine, anyhow, I find that the pet shops near me dont know anything much, they sell fish but are more into dogs and cats and grooming, although there is one, but you need to get the right assistant and hes not always there.