Aquarist

Aquarist

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
12 Jul 13

any Aquarists in da house, need some advice

Moves
12 Jul 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Sorry I'm an Aries.

rc

Moves
12 Jul 13
3 edits

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
Sorry I'm an Aries.
are you? so is my mom, but i don't believe in it myself. do you know anything about tetras, mollies, guppies, cichlids, bala sharks, silver dollars etc etc or planting an aquarium?

RHP Member No.16

Moves
12 Jul 13

google is your friend.

rc

Moves
12 Jul 13

Originally posted by mwmiller
google is your friend.
hmm, i think you may be correct, too lazy i guess, thought id ask around here first.

s
Granny

Parts Unknown

Moves
12 Jul 13

are ya planning on becoming an ichthyologist?

GRANNY.

In your face

Moves
12 Jul 13

On the third stroke, the time sponsored by Aquarist will be 00:16 and 2 seconds precisely,

Beep
Beep
Beeeeeeep.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
13 Jul 13

Sorry I'm an Aries.
Today's Aries Horoscope from Cafe Astrology
July 12, 2013

"Romantic intensity of the pleasant variety may figure today, dear Aries, but it is important to not go overboard in your expectations. There can be a tendency for others to promise more than they can deliver, and this is not necessarily a deliberate thing. Expectations of our own abilities, not just of others, can be off the mark. While pleasure is in focus, today and tomorrow, you are also quite focused on details, work, health routines, and practical matters. Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good"

gb, too.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
13 Jul 13

are you? so is my mom, but i don't believe in it myself. do you know anything about tetras, mollies, guppies, cichlids, bala sharks, silver dollars etc etc or planting an aquarium?
robbie, please give her my regards...

Moves
13 Jul 13
1 edit

In the past I have had aquariums (both salt water and freshwater). They can take a lot of effort but are appealing to the eye. Someone mentioned google (although I personally don't use it it is probably a good source of information) or maybe your local pet shop or if ya don't live in a place that has one seek out one in a city/town/village near you that does.
P.S. I too don't believe in it just thought that there was a similarity in the word. "😉

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
13 Jul 13

First dig a hole bigger than Aquarium in question...

rc

Moves
13 Jul 13

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
robbie, please give her my regards...
I will dear GB, i met her yesterday and took her to the garden centre for some compost and weed killer, she's awesome.

rc

Moves
13 Jul 13
1 edit

Originally posted by kevcvs57
First dig a hole bigger than Aquarium in question...
ok that made me giggle, respect dude! Here is how to make an aquarium from an old TV,

http://www.wikihow.com/Convert-an-Old-TV-Into-a-Fish-Tank

I believe in you dude, you can do it!

rc

Moves
13 Jul 13

Originally posted by smw6869
are ya planning on becoming an ichthyologist?

GRANNY.
Have you ever watched river monsters, dude that goes around the world trying to catch all kinds of dangerous fresh water river monsters?

rc

Moves
13 Jul 13

In the past I have had aquariums (both salt water and freshwater). They can take a lot of effort but are appealing to the eye. Someone mentioned google (although I personally don't use it it is probably a good source of information) or maybe your local pet shop or if ya don't live in a place that has one seek out one in a city/town/village near you t ...[text shortened]... es.
P.S. I too don't believe in it just thought that there was a similarity in the word. "😉
I dont use google either, Ixquick is my default search engine, anyhow, I find that the pet shops near me dont know anything much, they sell fish but are more into dogs and cats and grooming, although there is one, but you need to get the right assistant and hes not always there.