1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 May '23 21:031 edit
    @very-rusty said
    You are the one needs to learn to play the game even some of your clanmates would agree with that.
    Next time you want to play the wise guy about chess ratings you remember these stats.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 May '23 21:061 edit
    @divegeester said
    Next time you want to play the wise guy about chess ratings you remember these stats.
    LOL@ the gooster you don't have a chess rating for me to compare myself to I am that much above you it is funny!!!! 🙂 😛

Please compare our stats anytime, it is fun to watch you make yourself look silly! 🙂

-VR
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 May '23 21:08
    Show me where I was 1650!!!! You know about my Medical Issues, you are very little man in my eyes. You are the one needs to learn to play the game even some of your clanmates would agree with that. 🙂 😛

-VR
  4. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    11 May '23 21:23
    @divegeester said
    You game skill is going backwards.

Your first 12 months on the site you averaged around 1650
    - Your rating declined through 1500 and sits at a 5 year and 1 year average of 1400
    - you are currently 1387

- my first year average was 1025
    - my rating has remained steady through 15 years and sits at a 5 year average of 1026 and 1 year of 969
    - currently I am 1107

I suggest you start working on your game.
    Dive,

I know you are just trying to get under his skin. It won't work. He is the one guy on this site that doesn't lose it, or go nuts. This is very simple. He plays fast, wins more games than anyone on my team, and as far as his skill, this is where I come in.

I am the one who sets him up with players. For some reason matches are going slower, not just for us, I think for a lot of clans. I don't know the reason. However, just to get him games I have put him against very high rated players and I can tell you he is better now then when he first joined us. But nobody gets 300 to 400 rating points better. He is just better and it's nice to see him beat the players who are really talented. Rusty is "highly talented" when it comes to chess.

Lastly, you can't play for as many years as Rusty has without life getting in the way and that is why everyone has ups and downs. Your rating doesn't move much because you don't play much. I don't either for that matter. I use to play a lot and even hit 1400's but that was over five years ago. Life got in the way, and I focus on my clan.

I don't know what your point is but it seems silly to me. You can't compare yourself with Rusty. LMAO It would be abnormal if Rusty did not have his rating go up and down with the amount of games he plays. Ask your leader. He is a great chess player and his rating goes up and down to. It's normal.

Having your rating stay the same for the most part, is abnormal. That would be your rating and your streak or lack there of. People who play a lot and for long periods of time will always have their rating go up and down. Your analysis makes no sense.

If not for Rusty we would not be the team we are. We would not be as good.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 May '23 21:321 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 May '23 21:33

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 May '23 21:411 edit
    Haha here come the alerts.

It’s all bookmarked you tossers.

#arguing-with-idiots
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 May '23 21:42
    Very Rusty,

You’ve been talking about my chess rating for years.

What’s up now mate?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 May '23 21:461 edit
    Very Rusty:
    PM to Vespin:

Vesp my liege; divegeester has undone me with some facts, can you help please.

Vespin:
    PM to Very Rusty:

Stand back Rusty, let me deal with this.
    I will use my Chaucer skills.

** attaches Rusty’s leash.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 May '23 21:46
    @divegeester said
    Very Rusty,

You’ve been talking about my chess rating for years.

What’s up now mate?
    Your correct, you still don't have a chess rating, my apologies!!! 🙂 😛

-VR
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 May '23 21:48
    @very-rusty said
    Your correct, you still don't have a chess rating, my apologies!!! 🙂 😛

-VR
    It’s over Rusty, go to bed.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 May '23 21:59
    @divegeester said
    It’s over Rusty, go to bed.
    LOL@Gooster, I believe it is you who needs a nap. Keep in mind to watch the amount of sugar intake can make you hyper. 🙂

-VR
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 May '23 22:05
    Rusty,

- Your rating declined through 1500 and sits at a 5 year and 1 year average of 1400
    - you are currently 1387

- my rating has remained steady through 15 years and sits at a 5 year average of 1026 and 1 year of 969
    - currently I am 1107

14. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    11 May '23 22:32
    @divegeester

lol lol No, actually there is not one person who agrees with you. I would say people see you for what you are. A horrible chess player, your posts are incoherent and not one fact in any of them. Not one.

And if you had shut your mouth and stopped messaging or posting about him then he would not have to reply. Because you have no use on this site this is what you do. You post all the time little man. You are the biggest keyboard warrior on this site.

Try not posting and you will see nobody will attack you. I can't remember when you got one green thumb.

And I know more about his talent and stats then you do. I'm surprised you are still on this site to be honest. At least I run a team of great people and we were lucky enough to win last year. I serve a purpose.

What is it exactly do you contribute to this site? Your team? Does anyone like your posts or agree with you ever on here? I think we all know the answers.

You realize you are a grown man right? Or nobody told you? You also realize don't you that as a grown up your goal should not be to go into a chess forum of all places and post every moment you can to see who you can annoy?

One thing is for sure. You don't have family because no woman would ever put up with a tiny man like you.

Grow up Dive. Maybe then you will earn some respect.

Cheers

Michael 😉
  15. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    11 May '23 22:34
    @divegeester said
    Rusty,

- you are currently 1387

- currently I am 1107

You still don't get it. Not one fact in all your rambling. You need help, professional help.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree