General Forum

General Forum

1. Subscriberdivegeester
    Racist, apparently
    Dumnonia
    Moves
    12 Nov '16 12:111 edit
    If Trump reduces crime, improves public services, reduces US military spending, appropriately controls immigration, reduces taxes, and creates jobs...

Could one of you guys please put me an the missus up for a few weeks while we find a place and pick up one of the jobs?

Thanks in advance,
    Mr & Mrs divegeester
  2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Moves
    12 Nov '16 13:20
    Originally posted by divegeester
    If Trump reduces crime, improves public services, reduces US military spending, appropriately controls immigration, reduces taxes, and creates jobs...

Could one of you guys please put me an the missus up for a few weeks while we find a place and pick up one of the jobs?

Thanks in advance,
    Mr & Mrs divegeester
    Sure. But don't hold your breath.
  3. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    12 Nov '16 15:29

Thanks in advance,
    Mr & Mrs divegeester
    You can buy a street of houses in Detroit for a few hundred bucks.
    Go for one of the really cheap streets and you may find yourself Suzianne's landlord.
    Give her a wave when she goes out to burn the American flag because she does not want change.
  4. Subscriberdivegeester
    Racist, apparently
    Dumnonia
    Moves
    12 Nov '16 15:49
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    Go for one of the really cheap streets and you may find yourself Suzianne's landlord.
    Give her a wave when she goes out to burn the American flag because she does not want change.
    Lol.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 Nov '16 15:56
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    You want change?

Okay, I'll take the advice of your hero and just tell you to go f--- yourself.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Nov '16 15:59
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You want change?

Go find yourself? Donald said that? how noble and deep and deeply concerned he must have been.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 Nov '16 16:43
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Go find yourself? Donald said that? how noble and deep and deeply concerned he must have been.
    Your banality is only surpassed by your ignorance.
  8. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    12 Nov '16 17:53
    Your banality is only surpassed by your ignorance.
    When you find yourself please exchange addresses with yourself so you will not have to keep repeating the process.
  9. Subscriberdivegeester
    Racist, apparently
    Dumnonia
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 09:57
    You want change?

You got a spare room at yours?
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 13:19

Thanks in advance,
    Mr & Mrs divegeester
    Dive,

From what I understand he doesn't take kindly to immigrants. You may want to see how his relationship with England is going to be before making any big plans of moving.

-VR
  11. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 22:52

Thanks in advance,
    Mr & Mrs divegeester
    How many generations back can you prove freedom from US-unfriendly blood? This would include review of your posting history.