1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Oct '16 06:16
    Ponderable: The death of the Forums and the Site has been forecast since the time I joined it. New People came along. But it seems that we have really lost GB.

Originally posted by Suzianne
    Just as GB wasn't the first, he wasn't the only one, and he won't be the last.
    I heard that Grampy Bobby has been seriously ill. There was a thread about it where it became pretty clear the notion that he's not posting at the moment because of "The death of the Forums", as opposed to him being ill, was pretty much debunked.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Oct '16 05:50
    Originally posted by FMF
    What does the PM say that you can't say in public?
    What is this PM then?
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 Oct '16 07:521 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    What is this PM then?
    Are you actually urging him to reveal a private message in public?

Funny how others doing this is reportable, but you doing this, in violation of the ToS, is okay?

Let me be clear here: I didn't write the PM to you. You have no right to invade my privacy. You wouldn't have this right even if I did write it to you.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Oct '16 08:30

Funny how others doing this is reportable, but you doing this, in violation of the ToS, is okay?

Let me be clear here: I didn't write the PM to you. You have no right to invade my privacy. You wouldn't have this right even if I did write it to you.
    I'm not breaking any ToS in asking what it was about.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Oct '16 08:30

Why not send me the same PM then you can relax about it?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Oct '16 08:32

If it's so precious and private, then why mention it in the public forum, are you just trying to draw attention to yourself and you perceived plight?
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 Oct '16 08:472 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    If it's so precious and private, then why mention it in the public forum, are you just trying to draw attention to yourself and you perceived plight?
    Hey, pinhead. Can you understand that I wasn't talking to you when I "mentioned" it?

You are the one "drawing attention" to it by asking him what it was. "What is this PM then?" were your words. You are urging him to share it, in complete invasion of my privacy, which is against the ToS.

And now you've written three posts about it, one more than I have. I'd say that you are the one trying to draw attention to your violation of the ToS. So stop crying.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Oct '16 08:533 edits
    Hey, pinhead.
    This is a public forum Suzianne. Please note it was YOU who brought up the topic and pretending you didn't realise it wouldn't be picked up on is just dishonest.

Btw note also that it is YOU who are being abusive. As I've said before, you are what you decry. Your posting record is quite a read.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree