1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Nov '16 12:37
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    You seem to be harbouring the delusional idea that people are here for your entertainment when infact you are a recurring puppet in a never ending Punch and Judy show. With you being Judy.
    I'm not the one providing entertainment by getting repeatedly banned or mass-accused of cheating at chess.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Nov '16 13:001 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I'm not the one providing entertainment by getting repeatedly banned or mass-accused of cheating at chess.
    Agreed! its not so much your lapdog allegiance to FMFarelda, or your foul mouthed rants while professing to be a Christian or even your grassbagging ways, its more that authentic Daily Mail reading chav English lager lout experience that we have come to know and love 😀
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Nov '16 13:03
    Agreed! its not so much your lapdog allegiance to FMFarelda, or your foul mouthed rants while professing to be a Christian or even your grassbagging ways, its more that authentic Daily Mail reading chav English lager lout experience that we have come to know and love 😀
    Ah bless; now you are even using seitse's catchphrases. Imitation is the highest form of flattery wobby
  4. RSA
    Moves
    07 Nov '16 19:39
    Originally posted by Seitse
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-37868025

So, what's the big deal? Poor man wants a hump, meets cute
    but psycho chick on Tinder, the bird goes mental (as most birds
    do), and she jumps off balcony. Think of the poor fella,
    traumatized by the worst shag of his life, that 6-digit sum barely
    starts to make it up for the trauma.

In other news, th ...[text shortened]... majesty the smelly grandma spread their 'precious' genes all
    over the world. Beautiful people.
    Brexit is amazing.
  5. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    07 Nov '16 22:18
    your lapdog allegiance to FMFarelda
    Some say dive likes the salty taste above anything else.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree