General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
05 Oct 18

Can anyone explain how to 'find' a free avatar, download it on an iphone, then get that onto an RHP profile?

It has been suggested to me that my pink circle avatar must go, but I have NO clue how to do it.

**I have never downloaded anything on my phone, so I am a virgin at all of this stuff.

Thanks.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
05 Oct 18

@chaney3 said
I am a virgin
liar...

c

Moves
05 Oct 18

@rookie54 said
liar...
Lol lol.
Very helpful.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
05 Oct 18

@chaney3 said
I am a virgin.
So, the rumors are true?

c

Moves
05 Oct 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
So, the rumors are true?
You guys suck. 😀

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
05 Oct 18

@chaney3 said
You guys suck. 😀
And yet we both have avatars. 😛

Moves
05 Oct 18

@chaney3 said
Can anyone explain how to 'find' a free avatar, download it on an iphone, then get that onto an RHP profile?

It has been suggested to me that my pink circle avatar must go, but I have NO clue how to do it.

**I have never downloaded anything on my phone, so I am a virgin at all of this stuff.

Thanks.
You are the most useless person here, pathetic beyond comprehension, inept, incompetent and technically retarded. It boggles my mind that you even have the ability to “log on” without catalysing some sort of sonhousian™ meltdown of the pathetic little phone you are using to access this site.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
05 Oct 18

@chaney3 said
Lol lol.
Very helpful.
We got a rough crowd here! 😉

-VR

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
05 Oct 18

@chaney3 said

Thanks.
http://letmegooglethat.com/?q=how+do+i+download+an+image+to+my+phone

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
05 Oct 18

@chaney3 said
You guys suck. 😀
Psst, even Rusty has an avatar.

c

Moves
05 Oct 18

@divegeester said
You are the most useless person here, pathetic beyond comprehension, inept, incompetent and technically retarded. It boggles my mind that you even have the ability to “log on” without catalysing some sort of sonhousian™ meltdown of the pathetic little phone you are using to access this site.
Thanks for the help.....Fake Christian.

Sell your BS somewhere else.

c

Moves
05 Oct 18

@divegeester said
See more Fake Christian posts such as this at Spirituality.

But don't mention hell.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
05 Oct 18

@chaney3 said

Thanks.
pray

Moves
05 Oct 18
1 edit

Chaney3, Your ineptitude is hilarious

c

Moves
05 Oct 18

@divegeester said
Chaney3, Your ineptitude is hilarious
Why??

I have a phone, but don't use it online for anything but this site.

Only recently have I upgraded out of the dark ages of a flip phone.

Not everyone plays on the phone.