1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Feb '15 22:46
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You never fail to entirely miss the point, as long as you can fit in an insult or two, do you?
    My suggestion to Grampy Bobby was in reference to the "self centeredness" mentioned in his own OP and the bit about "it's all about you, hypersensitive to your own wishes and needs and insensitive to the wishes and needs of others".

My quip sought to highlight the fact, at least in my view, that these words in the OP apply to the OP creator himself, not least in terms of his behaviour on the Spirituality Forum.

One might call me bad mannered for alluding to this hypocrisy, but one can hardly claim it was 'missing the point'.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Feb '15 22:51
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Shallow reply noted.
    Didn't you like Shallow Blue's comment? You seem a wee bit hypersensitive to your own wishes and needs ~ your thoughts?
  3. In your face
    Moves
    05 Feb '15 00:55
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby (OP)
    [b]Bad Manners

'Bad manners at home, at work, at parties, on the road and in online forums reflect self centeredness: it's all about you, hypersensitive to your own wishes and needs and insensitive to the wishes and needs of others. Your thoughts?'[/b]
    My god. He is copying and pasting his own stuff in reply to himself now. What is going on?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Feb '15 01:11
    Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage
    My god. He is copying and pasting his own stuff in reply to himself now. What is going on?
    He's drawing you into the open and making you do bad manners.
  5. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    05 Feb '15 01:44
    [b]Bad Manners

Bad manners at home, at work, at parties, on the road and in online forums reflect self centeredness: it's all about you, hypersensitive to your own wishes and needs and insensitive to the wishes and needs of others. Your thoughts?[/b]
    You should have told me this in a PM Bob. 🙁
    Self centered, egomaniacal, narcissistic, pompous blowhard.
    Yep that's me.
    No apologies offered either. 😛
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    05 Feb '15 02:40
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    You should have told me this in a PM Bob. 🙁
    Self centered, egomaniacal, narcissistic, pompous blowhard.
    Yep that's me.
    No apologies offered either. 😛
    \___Feeding trough for junior forum trolls ___/ \__________Feeding trough for senior forum trolls __________/

"Self centered, egomaniacal, narcissistic, pompous blowhard" cowboys please do your own cooking over the campfire.

lol

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree