1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Jan '19 16:071 edit
    @great-big-stees said
    Well I shared my pic in here, as you can see. Where's yours?
    Yes, you did and very distinguished looking genteman you are. ( Just don't post any of the vacation with you oiled up 😉.) You will never see my picture up because of my role I play on here. 😉 Everyone and their dog would have a remark about it. Some would even say it isn't even me. I am sure I know how some have me pictured in their minds. 😉

-VR
  2. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    07 Jan '19 16:16
    @very-rusty said
    how some have me pictured in their minds.

-VR
    https://thumb7.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/3678773/347672201/stock-vector-big-fat-troll-with-cudgel-standing-in-the-woods-picking-his-nose-347672201.jpg
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Jan '19 16:16
    @wolfe63 said
    I admire a woman who thinks.
    All else is just slippy fun with suntan lotion on a plastic covered divan. 😄
    I don't see the traction in this idea...
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Jan '19 16:20
    @rookie54 said
    https://thumb7.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/3678773/347672201/stock-vector-big-fat-troll-with-cudgel-standing-in-the-woods-picking-his-nose-347672201.jpg
    rookie,

Waste of time, I am sure it was a picture everyone would get a laugh from which is a good thing. I just don't bother going to addy's posted on here.

-VR
  5. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    07 Jan '19 16:34
    @very-rusty said
    Yes, you did and very distinguished looking genteman you are. ( Just don't post any of the vacation with you oiled up 😉.) You will never see my picture up because of my role I play on here. 😉 Everyone and their dog would have a remark about it. Some would even say it isn't even me. I am sure I know how some have me pictured in their minds. 😉

-VR
    He has the most fabulous teeth.
    I’ve seen him talking. 😀
  6. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    07 Jan '19 16:35
    @divegeester said
    😵
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Jan '19 16:45
    @divegeester said
    There wasn't any.

He was either trying to be half politically correct or humorous from what I can see.

-VR
  8. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    07 Jan '19 23:121 edit
    @very-rusty said
    There wasn't any.

He was either trying to be half politically correct or humorous from what I can see.

-VR
    Looks like one slipped passed the rusted swinger.
  9. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    07 Jan '19 23:13
    @divegeester said
    Friction addiction is a choice...not a disease. 🙂
  10. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    08 Jan '19 01:211 edit
    @drewnogal said
    He has the most fabulous teeth.
    I’ve seen him talking. 😀
    Did he look like this guy? https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/human-ken-who-spent-30k-5833606 He just wanted this girl. Society gets sicker every day. https://www.cosmopolitan.com/style-beauty/fashion/advice/g3941/human-barbie-pictures/
  11. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    08 Jan '19 09:25
    @kquinn909 said
    Did he look like this guy? https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/human-ken-who-spent-30k-5833606 He just wanted this girl. Society gets sicker every day. https://www.cosmopolitan.com/style-beauty/fashion/advice/g3941/human-barbie-pictures/
    It’s sad to see the lengths to which some people use sugery to feel happier with their image in the mirror, sometimes to the detriment of their health.
  12. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    08 Jan '19 12:51
    @drewnogal said
    It’s sad to see the lengths to which some people use sugery to feel happier with their image in the mirror, sometimes to the detriment of their health.
    I agree. I guess some forget that it's OK to get old: We all do it!
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jan '19 12:55
    @very-rusty said
    There wasn't any.

-VR
    I think the subtlety slipperiness in which “traction” was buried in my post caused some to miss the humour.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jan '19 13:04
    @drewnogal said
    All this “if you can dream it you can be be it” and “you can be whatever you want to in life” and “you are special” platitudinous nonsense doesn’t help. People need to set themselves a set of short, medium and long-term goals which range from quite doable to very stretching.

There’s nothing wrong with having a big idea, a vision of something right out there but if you can’t get out of bed in the morning, fall out with every boss you have because your partially incompetent and gaze at Facelook and Instagroan for your benchmarks, then it is very likely that you will have a miserable life.
  15. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    09 Jan '19 15:10
    @divegeester said
    All this “if you can dream it you can be be it” and “you can be whatever you want to in life” and “you are special” platitudinous nonsense doesn’t help. People need to set themselves a set of short, medium and long-term goals which range from quite doable to very stretching.

There’s nothing wrong with having a big idea, a vision of something right out there but if you ...[text shortened]... look and Instagroan for your benchmarks, then it is very likely that you will have a miserable life.
    Are you a motivational speaker? 🤔

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree