be free....or die ?r

be free....or die ?r

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mafia chief

the safe house

Moves
07 May 20

i know truth.

communists and fascists ( same people) want you to obey.

it is but a deadly flu ( only to the old and the already compromised buy another immune error )

do not live under the rule of the weak.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 May 20
1 edit

@mister-moggy

People in their 20', 30's, 40's, 50's, and a child around 10 has had it some did die. Rather there were underlying issues I don't know. As information isn't given out publicly on it.

-VR

E

Moves
07 May 20

@very-rusty said
@mister-moggy

People in their 20', 30's, 40's, 50's, and a child around 10 has had it some did die. Rather there were underlying issues I don't know. As information isn't given out publicly on it.

-VR
Wow, some did die? Really? Say it is not so. Some do die from the flu too. It is called life, in the end there is death.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 May 20

@eladar said
Wow, some did die? Really? Say it is not so. Some do die from the flu too. It is called life, in the end there is death.
You sound like Trump trying to pass it off as just the flu........Well it is like no flu I've seen in my lifetime. We are born to die if you want to go there.

-VR

Moves
08 May 20

@mister-moggy said
What do you think their endgame is?

Moves
08 May 20

@divegeester said
What do you think their endgame is?
World domination?🤔

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
08 May 20

@mister-moggy said
i know truth.

it is but a deadly flu ( only to the old and the already compromised buy another immune error )

you know squat
people of color are dying at a much higher rate than whites which should make you racist a holes happy

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 May 20

@mister-moggy said
i know truth.

Communists and fascists are NOT the same.

Damn, did ANY of you on the right go to school?

E

Moves
08 May 20

@very-rusty said
You sound like Trump trying to pass it off as just the flu........Well it is like no flu I've seen in my lifetime. We are born to die if you want to go there.

-VR
I sound like Trump?

Lol, you mean if someone speaks the truth then that person speaks like Trump?

E

Moves
08 May 20

@suzianne said
Communists and fascists are NOT the same.

Damn, did ANY of you on the right go to school?
I guess you do not understand the circle. You go far enough left or far enough right, you end up in the same spot.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
08 May 20

@eladar said
I guess you do not understand the circle. You go far enough left or far enough right, you end up in the same spot.
And I suppose intelligence and stupidity are the same too?

E

Moves
08 May 20
1 edit

@wolfgang59 said
And I suppose intelligence and stupidity are the same too?
You have never met people who are so smart they are stupid? No common sense at all.

Australian cat

Australia

Moves
08 May 20
1 edit

There is another factor besides the actual mortality rate, which appears to be something less than 2% overall. Those who die are of 2 groups, the known vulnerable cohort and a healthy group who suffer a violent reaction similar to anaphylactic shock. And survivors in both categories are in agreement that it isn't an easy painless death.

Gothenburg

Moves
08 May 20

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
08 May 20

@mister-moggy said
i know truth.

"I know truth"

This sentence is already casting serious doubts over anything which will come now. As a human you know your reality, you have no means to know "truth".

That many People (you label them as you want) want rather to be obeyed than obey themselves seems to be quite well agreed on in sociology. Since you Chose to label People you probably don't fall under one of the labels? So what would you denote yourself? (except the godlike Entity who knows "truth"😉?