1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Jun '20 21:05
    @very-rusty said
    trev being the world travelleer you talk about much of the time, you must know what sailors are like on a Saturday night out on the town, and the language they use. This is what I was refering to in case you're confused.

-VR
    😴
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    13 Jun '20 21:44
    @very-rusty said
    trev being the world travelleer you talk about much of the time, you must know what sailors are like on a Saturday night out on the town, and the language they use. This is what I was refering to in case you're confused.

-VR
    Trev has a capital T thanks.
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    13 Jun '20 21:46
    @trev33

They are different, life would be boring if we were all the same. Depends what you want in a partner, someone to say yes sir and cook you dinner or someone with bit more personality who's more of a challenge.
    This sounds a bit more sexist than intended.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Jun '20 14:191 edit
    @trev33 said
    Trev has a capital T thanks.
    My Shift button must have stuck or I missed it altogether typing too quickly..seems badger has that problem all the time with his 'i's. I'd give you an apology but don't think in this case it is warranted! 😉

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree