General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard memberHand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    Slowly Dying
    Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    14626
    17 May '18 11:32
    A disheveled and more than a bit stinky homeless guy is walking along, minding his own business, when he comes across a beautiful woman standing at the rail of a bridge looking down into a deep chasm.

    As he gets near he calls out to her asking if she's alright. The young lady reacts violently and shouts, "Don't come any closer! I'm going to jump off this bridge and kill myself! Don't try to stop me!"

    The homeless guy, being a big fan of personal freedom, gives this some thought and says, "Alright, I won't try to stop you, but, I have a favor to ask. I'm down on my luck and I haven't felt the touch of a woman in a long time. Would you have sex with me before you go?"

    The woman is horrified and yells at our hero. "Your disgusting! What a horrible thing to ask. Get away from me you filthy pig!"

    Our hero gives this a moments consideration and says, "No problem, I'll just go wait at the bottom?"
  2. SubscriberWOLFE63
    Tra il dire e il far
    C'e di mezzo il mar!
    Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    21036
    17 May '18 11:34
    Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
    A disheveled and more than a bit stinky homeless guy is walking along, minding his own business, when he comes across a beautiful woman standing at the rail of a bridge looking down into a deep chasm.

    As he gets near he calls out to her asking if she's alright. The young lady reacts violently and shouts, "Don't come any closer! I'm going to jump ...[text shortened]... hero gives this a moments consideration and says, "No problem, I'll just go wait at the bottom?"
    Uproariously hilarious!! 🙄
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    526002
    17 May '18 11:42
  4. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    17 May '18 11:54
    I get a daily joke by working the cryptoquiz. So far they are all sweet and forgettable.
  5. Standard memberHand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    Slowly Dying
    Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    14626
    17 May '18 12:57
    Originally posted by @ponderable
    Thread 158151
    That thread is full of crap one liners and knock knock jokes. This one is meant for premium lulz.
  6. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    526002
    17 May '18 13:13
    Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
    That thread is full of crap one liners and knock knock jokes. This one is meant for premium lulz.
    good one!
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    421640
    17 May '18 13:49
    Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
    A disheveled and more than a bit stinky homeless guy is walking along, minding his own business, when he comes across a beautiful woman standing at the rail of a bridge looking down into a deep chasm.

    As he gets near he calls out to her asking if she's alright. The young lady reacts violently and shouts, "Don't come any closer! I'm going to jump ...[text shortened]... hero gives this a moments consideration and says, "No problem, I'll just go wait at the bottom?"
    Disgusting as usual!!!

    10 thumbs down for that one!!!

    -VR
  8. Mar-a-Lago
    Joined
    02 Aug '11
    Moves
    8962
    17 May '18 14:07
    Yesterday I walked past a dishevelled busker playing Breakfast in America.
    I said that's Supertramp.
    He replied thanks very much.
  9. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    138474
    17 May '18 15:20
    tragedy is when i cut my finger, comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die...
    -mel brooks
  10. Standard memberHand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    Slowly Dying
    Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    14626
    17 May '18 15:22
    Originally posted by @captain-strange
    Yesterday I walked past a dishevelled busker playing Breakfast in America.
    I said that's Supertramp.
    He replied thanks very much.
    That’s crap.
  11. Standard memberHand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    Slowly Dying
    Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    14626
    17 May '18 15:23
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    Disgusting as usual!!!

    10 thumbs down for that one!!!

    -VR
    You’re a humorless turd wagon.
  12. Standard memberHand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    Slowly Dying
    Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    14626
    17 May '18 15:23
    Originally posted by @ponderable
    good one!
    This thread will also have my critique of your posted jokes.
  13. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    17 May '18 16:11
    Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
    This thread will also have my critique of your posted jokes.
    Microscopic thread.
  14. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    138474
    17 May '18 16:42
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    421640
    17 May '18 18:56
    Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
    You’re a humorless turd wagon.
    And you are just a turd, hop on the wagon! 😛

    -VR
Back to Top