1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Aug '16 01:10
    This thread is an opportunity to reveal personal things about yourself that you'd rather not reveal and that might come back (or be brought back) to haunt you in forum conversations in the future.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Aug '16 01:13
    Originally posted by FMF on the Personal Revelations thread
    I can't remember buying any clothing that had any kind of writing on it, at least for many, many years. I might not have had the chance to say this on another thread.
    That wasn't really true. I can now remember buying a piece of clothing that had writing on it - specifically a black t-shirt with "I Didn't Do It" in white on the front. I couldn't really say this on the 'Personal Revelations' thread without coming across as deceitful.
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    20 Aug '16 02:09
    Originally posted by FMF
    That wasn't really true. I [b]can now remember buying a piece of clothing that had writing on it - specifically a black t-shirt with "I Didn't Do It" in white on the front. I couldn't really say this on the 'Personal Revelations' thread without coming across as deceitful.[/b]
    It should have said "It Wasn't Me". 😉
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    20 Aug '16 02:10
    Originally posted by FMF
    This thread is an opportunity to reveal personal things about yourself that you'd rather not reveal and that might come back (or be brought back) to haunt you in forum conversations in the future.
    That'd be everything I ever said.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree