1. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Oct '15 21:14
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Hmm. Trying to camouflage bigotry and racism under a guise of an oblique linguististics and posting quirkiness isn't gonna cut it.
    Trying to project your own assumptions and lack of ability to see things from another perspective isn't going to cut it either. Why are you so self assuming?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Oct '15 21:33
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Trying to project your own assumptions and lack of ability to see things from another perspective isn't going to cut it either. Why are you so self assuming?
    Ok. How would you interpret what he said in that post?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Oct '15 21:401 edit
    Ok. How would you interpret what he said in that post?
    I am perfectly willing to accept the explanation that was given after all its a rather common thought to have a dark side to ones personality, is it not? Have you never heard that?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Oct '15 21:44
    I am perfectly willing to accept the explanation that was given after all its a rather common thought to have a dark side to ones personality, is it not? Have you never heard that?
    What do you mean by a "dark side" to one's personality?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Oct '15 22:012 edits
    What do you mean by a "dark side" to one's personality?
    You have never heard of 'a dark side', to ones personality? What it means is irrelevant, the fact that it exists and is a perfectly plausible explanation demonstrates that you simply assumed you knew what the writer meant when in fact there was another perfectly acceptable perspective. Why are you so self assuming?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Oct '15 22:08
    You have never heard of 'a dark side', to ones personality? What it means is irrelevant, the fact that it exists and is a perfectly plausible explanation demonstrates that you simply assumed you knew what the writer meant when in fact there was another perfectly acceptable perspective. Why are you so self assuming?
    I asked you what he meant in his post. For example; what do you think mister moggie meant by this:

"black american women lack dignity."
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Oct '15 22:171 edit
    I asked you what he meant in his post. For example; what do you think mister moggie meant by this:

Mr Moggy has provided a valid explanation you may make reference to that. You have been caught assuming values, you and others. Why are you so self assuming? Here is what he stated,

it is the darkness and ugliness of character which is black and ugly
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Oct '15 22:21
    Mr Moggy has provided a valid explanation you may make reference to that. You have been caught assuming values, you and others. Why are you so self assuming? Here is what he stated,

it is the darkness and ugliness of character which is black and ugly
    What do you think mister moggie meant by this:

9. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Oct '15 22:243 edits
    What do you think mister moggie meant by this:

it is the darkness and ugliness of character which is black and ugly - Mr Moggy

Why are you so self assuming? Why did you assume that black meant racism? Is it because your mind has been conditioned to think in a certain way?
  10. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    18 Oct '15 22:281 edit

Why are you so self assuming? Why did you assume that black meant racism? Is it because your mind has been conditioned to think in a certain way?
    How about you try and answer the actual question which was asked? That's twice you've dodged it now.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Oct '15 23:092 edits
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    How about you try and answer the actual question which was asked? That's twice you've dodged it now.
    Proper tantrum sup dude? I am under no duress to answer anything. I don't know what it means. I am willing to make room for the idea that black is being used in a metaphorical sense.
  12. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    18 Oct '15 23:251 edit
    Proper tantrum sup dude? I am under no duress to answer anything. I don't know what it means. I am willing to make room for the idea that black is being used in a metaphorical sense.
    the writer wrote, "black women"...
    considering that english is prolly not the writer's native language, this is fair enough...
    however,
    divvy's assertion is also as true as heck...
    sounds devilishly racist to me...

edit to include his comment to which i refer:
    Hmm. Trying to camouflage bigotry and racism under a guise of an oblique linguististics and posting quirkiness isn't gonna cut it.
  13. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    19 Oct '15 04:26
    mister moggy has baited the hook and is reeling you all in
  14. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    19 Oct '15 05:18
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    mister moggy has baited the hook and is reeling you all in
    dang, i thought that smelled rather fishy...
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Oct '15 06:041 edit

Black means black, it's a colour nit-wit. Calling black people derogatory names because of their skin colour is racism. Before we get into the rest of his racist post, would you like to explain what you think he meant by:

"black American women lack dignity"?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree